ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the game it happens

Looks like some people read too many press clippings. I want Kentucky to win, but they deserve to lose tonight, and I hope everyone laughs. Kentucky would beat this Ole Miss team 95 percent of the time, but when you half-ass and let a team hang around, you lose, and deservedly so.

To their credit, Ole Miss has shot out their minds. So I can't completely blame our guys.

Sports are so much about psychology and momentum.

You start out dominating a team, then you let up, they get lucky on a few shots and suddenly they think they are invincible.

Also makes me wonder how players live with themselves when they know they are capable of performances like this? What is it like to know you are capable of playing great but instead you just phone it in every game until you are playing UK. If they played like this every game they would be a final four team and half of them would end up in the NBA.

I had to quit watching for a few minutes....I hope we can make a comeback.

This also shows the value of the platoons....no platoons equals no energy advantage in the second half. We have to find a way to always stick with the platooning.

Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
2 threads by OP on the same subject is suspect though.
Trust me...I'm worried to the point that my hands are sweaty. Really expected a blowout. UK is getting this out their system I hope.

Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
To their credit, Ole Miss has shot out their minds. So I can't completely blame our guys.
Incredible, ridiculous shooting. But hey they made them I give them their due.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT