ADVERTISEMENT

Inventions that are wrong

Kooky Kats

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2002
I’ll start:

The handkerchief:

What psychopath not only wants to repeatedly blow boogers on the same piece of cloth, but also puts it in his pocket all day? Then, retrieves said handkerchief and washes it with the general clothing bin.

It’s more sanitary to blow a power snot rocket on the sidewalk.

I’ll start:

The handkerchief:

What psychopath not only wants to repeatedly blow boogers on the same piece of cloth, but also puts it in his pocket all day? Then, retrieves said handkerchief and washes it with the general clothing bin.

Covid had nothing on my dads handkerchief during allergy season

Well I doubt Kleenex was around at that time, but I agree that a snot rocket is better.

How about toilet paper? Been the same for 100+ years and these heathens still just spread poo around on their hairy butts.

Grow up and get a bidet so you’re actually clean…

Lawn darts are now illegal. Seems like a game where you throw objects with steel tips back and forth would be okay.

Reactions: J_Dee
5_7c67085f-f531-4c07-976c-15340c33ba2b_large.jpg

I’ll start:

The handkerchief:

Ignorant take.

Handkerchiefs rock, unless you are a neanderthal. And by all means, blow your shit all over the street...just like they do in the homeless camps all over the country.

Reactions: WayneDougan
My vote goes to cloth reusable diapers? Who wants to wash, rinse and repeat with those things?
My wife would second that opinion. We had twin girls back in 2014, and the amount of diapers you go through is obscene. Can't imagine going the reusable route...as my wife would have spent an inordinate amount of time in the laundry room. Probably would have knocked our washing machine outta commission in no time.

Apparently there is also the reusable diapers service option...in which a service comes and picks up the dirty diapers and cleans for you. Not sure how much it costs or how often they come, but I feel like the house would start to stink very quickly with all those poopy diapers laying around, waiting to be picked up haha.

Last edited:
This, let me introduce you to the dog shit septic tank. Yes, I bought one and what a big fly swarming mistake that was. My dogs never would trip the door and squat to dump. The terminator tablets is like dropping a mentos into a coke bottle. A real trip to gagville this thing is. I can't give the thing away.

Doggie Dooley Septic Style Dog Waste Disposal System, Steel + Waste Terminator Tablets, 100 count​

281050-right-1

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT