ADVERTISEMENT

Invention Ideas

It'saDoneDeal

Junior
Jul 24, 2007
Hello, Sharks. I'm here today seeking $69 for a 10% stake in my company.

One of the unexpected benefits of the pandemic is that it helped us realize how valuable our time truly is. All the hours we waste in the morning and afternoon commutes, the unnecessary half hour weekly meetings that could be knocked out with a quick 30 second email, and all the other time-consuming activities that make up the rat race of life.. that's changing now. Permanent work from home, remote work, and the 4 day work week... this is all in our near future. Now, more than ever before, we realize how precious and valuable each and every minute of our free time truly is. And never in the history of modern society have we been so motivated to find ways to create more free time for ourselves.

And in what way do we waste more time than the ritual morning shower and then breakfast? Despite all the changes we've seen, we've still been stuck in the that all-too-familiar morning routine with seemingly no end in sight. Well. That. Ends. Now. Sharks, I'm introducing to you my patent-pending invention: Shampfoo! Shampfoo is the world's first edible and nutritious shampoo. You'll see from my samples here it comes in five exciting and delicious varieties including: strawberry, blueberry, waffle glaze, Old Dirty Pirate, and sassafras. Now, while you're washing your hair, feel free to let some of that shampoo drip down the side of your face and gobble it up! At only 100 calories a serving, our Shampfoo is a healthy and nutritious jumpstart to your day. For just $34.99, you get two 12 ounce bottles of your choice, and for just an additional $23.99, you get 3 add-on filters that you can attach to your shower head that gives your shower water a hint of either coffee, tea, or orange juice. Think of all the time you'll save by chugging down some Shampfoo while you clean your hair, and then guzzle down some coffee-flavored shower water as you rinse yourself clean. Now, when you're finished showering, you're ready to immediately start your day rather than try and scarf down some cold eggs.

Now I have to be honest, Sharks. We've been in this market for awhile and the results to date have not been promising. Our first idea, the Soggy Bagel, was a miss. Our next idea, the Waterproof Toaster, well... we're still getting sued over that one. But Shampfoo is can't-miss. Now who wants to scrub and grub with me?

But seriously, does anyone have any interesting inventions/ideas?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT