ADVERTISEMENT

In less than a month...

We should just set goals to get a couple more stops a game. No one can stop this team offensively...so that's what it will come down to.

I liked that we set the tone early with UT that nothing easy was going to happen in the paint. They visibly were rattled and we forced them to try to shoot with us....and they couldn't

If we can continue our current style and play reasonable defense. we can make it to the regional finals. After that, it is a crap shoot. Any team/player might go off in a win-or-go-home scenario, but so should we. Luckily we have 3-4 players who can light it up and pressure the other team to respond.

Not good at all. 68 team tournament with randomness and luck and bad officiating. Uconn, Houston and Purdue all look very strong. Gonna probably have to beat one of those just to make final four.

I'd say about as good as anyone not named Houston or Uconn. We've proven we can beat UNC, Tenn, Alabama, Auburn, a lot of teams in the top16.

I think this will come down to seeding. If we can hold the 3-seed and get a fair draw, I like Kentucky's chances to actually steamroll it's first two opponents, and look like the best team out there. I really think we will wreck havoc on a 14-seed and a 6-seed. That 6-seed will actually be worse than a lot of the SEC teams we just beat in recent weeks. I think we throttle the opponents with 4 NBA level guards and wings. A team like Washington St or Dayton will have no idea what to do with a guy like Dilly and Reed.

Then, after that, you'll likely have to play quality teams, and those are really toss ups... but That's not for another 3 weeks.. which means 3 more weeks of games and practices for this team. By then, I'd like to think we look even better than we do now.. and I can see us cutting down the title.

The Final Four will have been played. What are your odds that UK hangs #9?
Zero according to historical metrics. That can change of course, but the odds are extremely low that happens. Hope this is the year history is made.

Not good at all. 68 team tournament with randomness and luck and bad officiating. Uconn, Houston and Purdue all look very strong. Gonna probably have to beat one of those just to make final four.
Why would we meet a 1 seed in the second weekend if we are a 3 seed (or by some miracle, a 2)? 4-seeds see the 1s to go to the FF (assuming no previous upsets).

We have no post season experience. This is gonna be a tough hill to climb but atleast we have momentum. Win the SEC Tournament and the momentum is full steam ahead. Like our chances to atleast not going home first game and after that who the hell knows. I'm paying 100 game after first game everytime after first round. I'd pay a grand for a f4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT