ADVERTISEMENT

In case it's Kerr Kriisa.....

He is the guy you love to have and hate to play against. He’s cocky and a good shooter and there is a place for a guy like that. He would for sure be a guy who isn’t afraid to take a clutch shot cause he has done it many times. Sure bigger fish out there but this kid can play as well.

He is the guy you love to have and hate to play against. He’s cocky and a good shooter and there is a place for a guy like that. He would for sure be a guy who isn’t afraid to take a clutch shot cause he has done it many times. Sure bigger fish out there but this kid can play as well.
True but Pope needs to reel in those bigger fish.

Is he in the portal?

Yeah he’s in the portal. I agree we still need a couple more Booker but we still have time and room. If Peterson decides to reclass and come here it doesn’t get much bigger but that’s mid July so lots can still happen.

I have no problem with Kriisa as a depth piece. I say let Pope get the guys he wants. What I'm more worried about, is how many guys we have who will be here for 1 season then graduate. I really wanted to get a roster of guys that can be here a couple seasons or more and develop some continuity. Right now our potential returners are only:

Chandler
Garrison
Perry
Oweh

Vs graduates:
Brea
Williams
Carr
Butler
(Kriisa)

He played on 1 and 2 seed AZ teams as a key piece….and ppl are acting like he’s a scrub.

We have a dude who lead a mid major to a F4 and hit the game winner to go to the title game….and ppl are acting like he’s a scrub

Some of these ppl aren’t happy bc they aren’t happy. They are still use to only getting guys w stars or a ranking beside their HS profile that is projecting how good they’ll eventually be…”oh no, no stars to tell us how goood he is so he must not be good” mentality

Kerr and Garrison could form a really good pick and roll partnership off the bench.

Does anyone have insight on Kerr’s defensive abilities?

He played on 1 and 2 seed AZ teams as a key piece….and ppl are acting like he’s a scrub.

We have a dude who lead a mid major to a F4 and hit the game winner to go to the title game….and ppl are acting like he’s a scrub

Some of these ppl aren’t happy bc they aren’t happy. They are still use to only getting guys w stars or a ranking beside their HS profile that is projecting how good they’ll eventually be…”oh no, no stars to tell us how goood he is so he must not be good” mentality
Cal brainwashed em

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT