ADVERTISEMENT

In around 20 more games, LeBron James could pass Bryant for...

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
Not a huge LeBron fan but he is 50.5% from the field for his career. The number of missed shots is simply due to the number of shots taken over his long career. Kobe shot 44.7% for his career in comparison.

Not shocked the Big Donkey is 3rd all-time in strikeouts. He retired at 34, could have obliterated that record.

Dunn hit 450+ HRs and had a lifetime WAR under 17.5. He was worse than Upton.
He was a very frustrating player, such a weird career. Dunn was a shoo-in for 40 HRs/90+ RBIs with Cincinnati from '04-08, scored over 100 runs 3 times and drove in 100 RBIs 4 times. Literally led the league in both walks and strikeouts in 2012 with the White Sox. How he made an All-Star team that year hitting .204, 19 HRs & 41 RBIs is beyond me. Chicago already had their required representative, 2 actually with Sale & Konerko that year.

I assume a decent chunk of these misses occurred during his first stint in Cleveland when the team was known as the Cleveland LeBrons?

Seems like a perfect record for LeBum to hold.

Have they figured out how to quantify "Most overrated" yet?

The longer they play the sport, the more they accumulate negative stats. Brett Favre at one time holding the all-time passing TD record before being passed by Manning, Brees & Brady. The old gun slinger is the all-time leader in interceptions thrown by 59 over George Blanda. Peyton is 9th all-time.

He’s not. He’s a top 5 basketball player of all time no matter what his political stances are
Yeah I’m aware my guy I’m asking him why he thinks that. There isn’t a statistical point or fact you could make saying he’s not.

In fact, I’d say he’s lived up to, or surpassed the hype more than any athlete in history…

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
If LeBron's a bum, what the hell does that make the rest of us?

I doubt he's going to give you an answer and will more than likely ignore your question. His statement makes no sense but per usual, some people just really want the board to know when they hate someone. And yes, for as much hype as LeBron had as a high school kid, he somehow actually surpassed it. It's been wild seeing this dude grow up in front of us, from dominating high school teams to winning world titles.

Reactions: roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT