ADVERTISEMENT

IMHWO on our current situation

Littlefeller

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
I know some won’t care so just don’t read it.

Mark Pope was not my 1st(2nd-3rd-4th) choice. Like most of us I had no say or input on the decision. I wish Cal the best but glad he n the buyout are gone. I think all parties needed a reset. Enuff said on that topic

Mitch B is making money and this coaching decision may define his legacy(or at least a big portion of it). His decision is made and that’s enuff on that topic as well

In regard to Coach Pope-he is now the head coach of my fav college team n for what it’s worth I’m behind him 125%. I hope he is immensely successful n brings UK numerous wins n titles. This won’t keep me or some of you (lol) from complaining at times

IMHWO(In My Humble Worthless Opinion) it’s time for me to quit second guessing anything and support him and our program. Give him as best of a chance to be successful as possible.

According to what I’ve been able to read he is an upstanding human and can coach a little. With that said, best of luck Coach and now it’s time to kick some SEC and national teams A$$! Go Coach and GO CATS!

BBN FOR LIFE!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News