ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Out...

FltDoc

Sophomore
Jan 4, 2003
UK Alum 1988
Am not trying to be an attention whore or drama Queen, but decided that I was spending way too much time on this board getting angry....

Other projects to do...

Had more fun supporting Football on these boards (and with my $$) when we were huge underdogs...

No fun watching consistent mediocrity from both basketball and football realizing that is how high the bar has been set by our AD.

Am cancelling my football trip this Fall, will not be contributing to NIL, will not be pushing my HS senior to attend UK, and will not bring anymore negativity to this board.

Adios until the Fall (Like an addict I hope I can stay true to this)...

Am not trying to be an attention whore or drama Queen, but decided that I was spending way too much time on this board getting angry....

Other projects to do...

Had more fun supporting Football on these boards (and with my $$) when we were huge underdogs...

No fun watching consistent mediocrity from both basketball and football realizing that is how high the bar has been set by our AD.

Am cancelling my football trip this Fall, will not be contributing to NIL, will not be pushing my HS senior to attend UK, and will not bring anymore negativity to this board.

Hope it goes well you.

Will Rupp be as empty as Commonwealth during the Joker/Vanderbilt game? I was there, not many can say that

Other projects to do...

You get no judgement from me. I get it.

Calipari has killed the joy. We had another open road to the Final Four from a talent perspective. Reminds me 2018, 2019, and 2022 with the roads that were open.

Cal's pissed away multiple Final Four opportunities since 2015.

14f6886fb71b5a6e24a40b74b0f41f73.jpg

Reactions: pappy52
Will Rupp be as empty as Commonwealth during the Joker/Vanderbilt game? I was there, not many can say that
I’d say there will be decent support until Cal loses that first game we shouldn’t lose. Then that’s when it will snowball quickly.

That CC Duke game looks large already. It’s a must win to have even a glimmer of a calm productive season.

Other projects to do...

You do what you want but if you contribute $1 to NIL and leave a negative comment about Triple C that’s not a bad thing. And, as the dad of a UK graduate I personally wouldn’t discourage UK as a college. The education is still excellent unless Triple C becomes a professor.

We need to organize a boycott next fall. This is sad.

The Cal fans spike the ball when Kentucky fans leave. Your day is coming.
They don’t understand how Indiana fans did the same thing they are and look where they are today. Bet they wish they had taken a stand when trouble first hit their program.

Other projects to do...

I mean this post is basically the definition of the bolded part LOL.

I don't' begrudge anyone on not wanting to be here given current circumstances, but one can just go lol.

I mean this post is basically the definition of the bolded part LOL.

I don't' begrudge anyone on not wanting to be here given current circumstances, but one can just go lol.
Okay, but we've had people go away that we didn't know what happened to them. It's best to let people know that you are leaving than to have everyone wondering if you died.

As a for instance, is dunn still free and alive?

Wall2 Boogie

We know one of the best posters on the board did die in a crash.

Other projects to do...

Thanks for the dear John letter, I'm not sure what we would have done if you stopped posting without telling us why

Don’t blame you. This shit show is embarrassing. Until Calipari is gone we’re staying away from the games and not donating anything this year. Know a family that’s had season tickets from out of state for over 15 years and he’s canceling . Never thought I’d see him do it.
I don't think I'd get rid of season tickets bc I'd want to support the next coach and new chapter when this circus ends.

And as I commented earlier, guess there will no longer be a problem of people standing-up and blocking your view of the game.

Reactions: JC CATS
I will never give up on this program. As painful as this is right now, know that this will only make our ultimate rise again that much sweeter when it happens. Good to take a break until it all starts up again and at least support the team we have. I want to move on from Cal but I'll certainly support the team next year.

Reactions: KyWildcatDon
No because Kentucky is a basketball school and there are generations of Kentuckians who have not been able to afford tickets the last 35 years. Next year they will be able to afford them. Same thing happen the second year of Bcg.

Okay, but we've had people go away that we didn't know what happened to them. It's best to let people know that you are leaving than to have everyone wondering if you died.

As a for instance, is dunn still free and alive?

Wall2 Boogie

We know one of the best posters on the board did die in a crash.

That is a good point.

Other projects to do...

No offense bro, but if you're not happy with UK football now, you're never going to be. This is what we are when we have a good staff. It only goes down from here. Basketball, I'm right there with you. This is unacceptable and our AD owns it. If the lose next year and both aren't removed, then the board owns it.

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT