ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to be great - you have to make big moves!

gamalielkid

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2002
UK can be what it is now or it can be what it once was in Football. Once we were called SEC Champions and yes even National Champions! It can be done again - but you have to be bold. You can not settle for being average or being competitive. You have to have the desire to be great. You have to have a Coach who has fire and who loves UK and Kentucky as much as the fans do. You have to go for the best and brightest and not settle for mediocrity!

Its time to reward Coach Stoops for getting us back to not being the laughing stock of the SEC! I'm serious - build him a statue - now! Help him be a huge ambassador for our program and help him make his Bourbon company great. But let him help us lure the best potential coach for Kentucky back to Lexington. A coach he picked as a top assistant on his staff! Coach Stoops has done a lot for out program. Just like Coach Brooks, Coach Curci and Coach Claiborne and probably others I have not named did for Kentucky football. We had it once - and we let it away. We have the opportunity to keep the program going by making the change now - not after we let it go back down. Coach Stoops deserves a lot of credit - but lets face it - he has also been treated very well by UK and Kentucky. I believe he does now love UK. I believe he wants the best for UK and I believe he is human - and wanted the best for himself. He wanted a chance he thought he would never get here! Remember he didn't play here, he is not from here and UK was an opportunity for him. Its time for him to help UK get the best young coach who played here, who has proven himself and who would give his all for UK to be great! Coach Stoops will have the chance to endure himself to UK fans and enjoy a great life - we need his support and help with the rest of this season and getting the best Coach available to come to UK who has the fire in his belly that Coach Stoops had 12 years ago!

Go Big Blue!

Go Big Blue!

• Haha
Reactions: ChaiseyD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.