ADVERTISEMENT

If Ian Jackson was committed somewhere other than UK

yoshukai

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
Harrodsburg
I just still find it odd that a player is choosing Kentucky with everything going on right now, but I'll for sure take it. He must feel confident that Cal is sticking around a little longer.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseHeel
Apparently Jackson is not only the third best player in the 2024 class but they are saying he is better than all of our 2023 recruits. Is this true? They are also saying than John Wall is his man in terms of favorite players.

Last edited:
I just still find it odd that a player is choosing Kentucky with everything going on right now, but I'll for sure take it. He must feel confident that Cal is sticking around a little longer.
Reading his quotes on KSR has me nervous. When talking about the schools he made a comment about N. Carloina that he "Felt that is where he should be". May be smoke and mirrors but he didnt make that comment about the other programs he visited. Said it felt like family.

Jackson doesn’t make the schedule for the season, he may be coming here, but if he wants to reclass UNC makes more sense than Kentucky does

Reactions: yoshukai
A reasonable reading of the situation is that he’s coming to Kentucky. Cal asked him to announce now for good juice.

If he were going elsewhere, it would make more sense to announce after his Kentucky visit. Why put yourself through extra fan abuse?

That’s a reasonable read. These things aren’t always reasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseHeel
A reasonable reading of the situation is that he’s coming to Kentucky. Cal asked him to announce now for good juice.

If he were going elsewhere, it would make more sense to announce after his Kentucky visit. Why put yourself through extra fan abuse?

That’s a reasonable read. These things aren’t always reasonable.
A reasonable read of the players own quotes of each school gave it away where he was going. Plus there are several highly ranked recruits every year that have traveling games scheduled in Kentucky. It doesn’t mean they will not play if they don’t pick Kentucky.

A reasonable read of the players own quotes of each school gave it away where he was going. Plus there are several highly ranked recruits every year that have traveling games scheduled in Kentucky. It doesn’t mean they will not play if they don’t pick Kentucky.
Ok.

Apparently Jackson is not only the third best player in the 2024 class but they are saying he is better than all of our 2023 recruits. Is this true? They are also saying than John Wall is his man in terms of favorite players.
Well he went head to head with Justin Edwards last night (they even guarded each other ) and Edwards dominated him . So no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT