ADVERTISEMENT

I still like Tre’s game

We have balanced scoring as not since the champ yr of 2011-12 did we start the 1st two games with at least 5 in double figures both games.
Thats why Im not ruling us out v the Rug headed Pole riders.
Plus we have talent 1-8 out the ying yang.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think he’s going to give us PJ Washington type production with better free throw shooting.
Sophomore PJ, right? Because he shot the 3 well his second year. Not so much his first. I agree, however. Also think Tre is a much better passer than PJ was.

Reactions: Aike
Sophomore PJ, right? Because he shot the 3 well his second year. Not so much his first. I agree, however. Also think Tre is a much better passer than PJ was.
Yeah. Not that I think he’s at PJ’s level exactly. I don’t think he’ll draw quite the defensive attention as PJ, but will give us similar numbers.

And like you said, he can step out and hit the three at a good clip.

Very interested to see what happens at the 5 spot going forward. Like would Cal try to play two 7 footers + Tre at the 3 at times?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Tre is the bridge piece for this year's team.

He's gonna fit in and be a big part of any lineup. Chemistry wise, lineup wise, leadership values, experience, Totally solid foundational type player that this young team can have as part of the fabulous foundation to this team. I just cannot envision this team without the two most experienced players : Mitchell and Reeves.

I like our chances in any game this year. Even though I've pretty much given the Kansas game a hard pass. I just want to see some (very specific) good things from the competitive standpoint from our team in that game.
We're good. It's a long road. We're bound to get a whole lot better as the season goes along.

Reactions: Smashcat
Tre is the bridge piece for this year's team.

He's gonna fit in and be a big part of any lineup. Chemistry wise, lineup wise, leadership values, experience, Totally solid foundational type player that this young team can have as part of the fabulous foundation to this team. I just cannot envision this team without the two most experienced players : Mitchell and Reeves.

I like our chances in any game this year. Even though I've pretty much given the Kansas game a hard pass. I just want to see some (very specific) good things from the competitive standpoint from our team in that game.
We're good. It's a long road. We're bound to get a whole lot better as the season goes along.
He is going to set the pick, make the cut, make the pass, all of the things you want from a heady senior.

Reactions: University-6
Yea I agree he is similar to PJ. But also similar to Jonny Broome of Auburn. Look like brothers. Wish Broome hadnt left moorehead for Auburn.
Reminds me a lot of Scott Padgett, who was a vital piece in winning a national championship.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT