ADVERTISEMENT

I just heard on Paul Finebaum...

Season 3 Discovery GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
I actually love the fact that we’re hoping for about nine guys and seriously debating four of them and tossing around eight or ten other names as either pipe dreams or funny hypothetical scenarios and Bill Self is never coming into any of those conversations.

• Love
Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
I heard MB is gonna hire Bellichek. He thinks he can translate his defensive philosophy over to basketball and he's a proven winner!

Reactions: K86
I'll play some "Telephone" too. This sadly will eventually gets to "Trilly" so he can post this as a "source mentioned" update.

Mitch Barnhart attended college about 20 mins from Lawrence, KS (Ottawa University) and in that time he secretly dug tunnels to the KU Basketball offices to have highly covert meetings for when he was to become an AD far down the line. Waiting to confirm if DeWayne Peevy helped set up the meeting and also if someone ordered a plate of jalapeno peppers while they watched Peevy organize the sit down.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I'll play some "Telephone" too. This sadly will eventually gets to "Trilly" so he can post this as a "source mentioned" update.

Mitch Barnhart attended college about 20 mins from Lawrence, KS (Ottawa University) and in that time he secretly dug tunnels to the KU Basketball offices to have highly covert meetings for when he was to become an AD far down the line. Waiting to confirm if DeWayne Peevy helped set up the meeting and also if someone ordered a plate of jalapeno peppers while they watched Peevy organize the sit down.
The cult of Trilly is becoming almost as ubiquitous here as the cult of Calipari used to be.

They're like a bunch of altar boys with an inappropriate love attachment.

The cult of Trilly is becoming almost as ubiquitous here as the cult of Calipari used to be.

They're like a bunch of altar boys with an inappropriate love attachment.
It's just men's form of gossiping and it's fun and hope they enjoy it but you have to realize the info to latch onto is when several people who don't know each other are saying the same things. When something grows for entertainment-you'll be shocked how many things are incorrect.

I can tell you that a National Recruiting Guy who was the best in the business before going to the NBA (Slater) used to talk with a family member of mine. They'd talk UK recruiting and basketball in general and the amount of texts he'd get that were just not true or were bad rumors were more than the accurate info. It's just that if you get to know someone and talk shop-they share what they are hearing. Now he got burned by Slater when he shared some info that he heard via an Agent at RocNation about Malik Newman not going to Kentucky and that very day Slater changed his "Crystal Ball" from UK to Mississippi State. Remember when the "Crystal Ball" was the thing? LOL That created quite the stir back in the day but got my cousin in some deep trouble and he had told Slater to not say anything which he technically didn't-but let's face it once the CB changed--with a player of that profile who was considered a lock.....it made news fast.

The funniest thing regarding Slater is in that '15 class, every time he'd send my cousin an update regarding who UK was getting or soon to commit my cousin would have to tell him he's wrong-because cousin's source was that RocNation Agent who knew WWW well. Best part the source of all Slater's info from UK? Devin Booker. So it goes to show how someone you would consider is a lockdown source can be misinformed or not know shit and pass it off as being in the know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT