ADVERTISEMENT

I bought into the hype ...... but I have watched Stoops teams every game since he was hired

gamalielkid

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2002
And this was the worst performance of all of them. Year 13 and this is what we got today. So,much talent, so many 4 star players. The decision to go for it so early and with such poor field position was mind blowing. Everyone around me thought that was an attempt to draw them offside - but we snapped ball so quickly - that was definitely now the plan. Emotionally broke the team for the rest of the first half. That was so unstoops like! Then knocking ball loose to not recover two straight times in 3rd quarter was bad break for us. But the offense was NEVER clicking or in the game. All of those failed jet sweeps - perfect set up for reverse or even a flea flicker - but do we have those in our play selection? Oh well, maybe my feeling that this is the last year of the Stoops era is right concerning our coaching. I'm an optimist and thought we could win 9 games with luck. Now I think we might win 4 games - with luck! Homecoming game will be decider on that one.

But..............still.................

Go Big Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.