• Usain Bolt

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

UK_Dallas

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2015
Dallas
This has been a barn burner poll on another board so why not bring it here.

The premise - you have to eat a hot dog and then run a 100 meter dash.

Who wins? Chestnut or Bolt?

Rules - no training, in their prime, hot dog must be swallowed.

One vote only please.

Last edited:
What the difference between an usain bolt 100 m and a shitty 100 meter? 6 seconds? I’m sure chestnut could eat the hot dog 6 seconds faster.

Reactions: Mossip
An average adult male can probably run 100m in 20 seconds and I don’t think an average person is finishing a hot dog in less than 10 seconds after Chestnut.

Reactions: Col. Angus
a single hot dog? I'd take Usain Bolt. If we are talking about a big plate of them than probably Joey.
You think he could finish a hot dog in 15 seconds or under? Chestnut averages 7 seconds per dog. The average person probably averages 3-4 bites per dog. And then add in chewing...

Reactions: Col. Angus
now if these are Chicago style hot dogs than Chestnut wins while Bolt is still sitting there understanding the joy that a Chicago dog is
Had my first (and then my second) Portillo's hot dog about 5 years ago. I'm not a hot dog lover so I wasn't thrilled about having dinner there. Figured at worst I could get a bowl of chili. Well I'll be damned if that dog wasn't the tastiest one I'd ever eaten. Had to get a second. Muy bueno!

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Had my first (and then my second) Portillo's hot dog about 5 years ago. I'm not a hot dog lover so I wasn't thrilled about having dinner there. Figured at worst I could get a bowl of chili. Well I'll be damned if that dog wasn't the tastiest one I'd ever eaten. Had to get a second. Muy bueno!

One of the saddest moments of my life was last summer pulling up to my hotel in Indy. Saw a sign across the street for Portillos, only to notice moments later it was 'coming soon'.

• Sad
Reactions: UKGrad83
Joey Chestnut ahd it wouldn’t even be close. He would probably be done with the 100 meters before Boot even finished his hot dog.

Chestnut banned!

Friends Leatylrs GIF - Friends Leatylrs GIFs

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
What the difference between an usain bolt 100 m and a shitty 100 meter? 6 seconds? I’m sure chestnut could eat the hot dog 6 seconds faster.
I think it's more like 8 seconds. I think it would take Chestnut say 4-5 seconds to eat it, I think Bolt could do it once in 12 seconds.
Now if it were 2 hot dogs, Bolt has no chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT