ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson Claims Kansas Has 6 National Championships

I mean to be fair, he’s just spitting back the ridiculous crap he’s been fed by the university. It’s more a reflection on them than him.

God, It will never not be funny to me that Kansas is the ONLY blue blood university to count those things and they think it’s totally normal. 😂

So misinformed. A couple of you, first we dont have 11 and you have the wrong years, 2nd, I sure in the hell dont count them, We have 8 NCAA National Championships and Kansas has 4 NCAA National Championships. Period. I was just giving a quick explanation of why the idiot says Kansas has 6 national championship. I dont have time to fix stupid. Do some research.

So misinformed. A couple of you, first we dont have 11 and you have the wrong years, 2nd, I sure in the hell dont count them, We have 8 NCAA National Championships and Kansas has 4 NCAA National Championships. Period. I was just giving a quick explanation of why the idiot says Kansas has 6 national championship. I dont have time to fix stupid. Do some research.
I bet you’re fun at parties.

I bet you’re fun at parties.
Ha, sorry, actually I’m the life of the party unless there is some dumbass Kansas player or Fan trying to count some bread titles as National Championship awarded 20 years later. We don’t count those. We are Kentucky
Go Cats!
Peace out!

Reactions: UKhoopCat
per NCAA

Kansas' college basketball championships​

Kansas has won four NCAA men's Division I college basketball championships:
  • 2022 (defeated North Carolina, 72-69)
  • 2008 (defeated Memphis, 75-68 (OT))
  • 1988 (defeated Oklahoma, 83-79)
  • 1952 (defeated St. John's, 80-63)

Kentucky's college basketball championships​

Kentucky has won eight NCAA men's Division I college basketball championships:
  • 2012 (defeated Kansas, 67-59)
  • 1998 (defeated Utah, 78-69)
  • 1996 (defeated Syracuse, 76-67)
  • 1978 (defeated Duke, 94-88)
  • 1958 (defeated Seattle, 84-72)
  • 1951 (defeated Kansas State, 68-58)
  • 1949 (defeated Oklahoma A&M, 46-36)
  • 1948 (defeated Baylor, 58-42)
@RunninRichie

Reactions: UKhoopCat
per NCAA

Kansas' college basketball championships​

Kansas has won four NCAA men's Division I college basketball championships:
  • 2022 (defeated North Carolina, 72-69)
  • 2008 (defeated Memphis, 75-68 (OT))
  • 1988 (defeated Oklahoma, 83-79)
  • 1952 (defeated St. John's, 80-63)

Kentucky's college basketball championships​

Kentucky has won eight NCAA men's Division I college basketball championships:
  • 2012 (defeated Kansas, 67-59)
  • 1998 (defeated Utah, 78-69)
  • 1996 (defeated Syracuse, 76-67)
  • 1978 (defeated Duke, 94-88)
  • 1958 (defeated Seattle, 84-72)
  • 1951 (defeated Kansas State, 68-58)
  • 1949 (defeated Oklahoma A&M, 46-36)
  • 1948 (defeated Baylor, 58-42)
@RunninRichie
Not saying we should count them as ''national championships''. Just saying we have some too. We just have enough of the real ones that we don't need to claim them like the wheatbirds.

"we" aren't making any "claims"
The NCAA has it listed like that, I don't get why you want to argue that. It makes no sense

"we" aren't making any "claims"
The NCAA has it listed like that, I don't get why you want to argue that. It makes no sense
Brother what. I was just saying if Kansas wants to claim 2 fake helms ''national titles'' Kentucky can also claim 7 fake ones. Lol. You're reading into this too deep.

Reactions: jrpross
I mean to be fair, he’s just spitting back the ridiculous crap he’s been fed by the university. It’s more a reflection on them than him.

God, It will never not be funny to me that Kansas is the ONLY blue blood university to count those things and they think it’s totally normal. 😂
When I moved from KY to CO I had to drive through a lot of KS. They had multiple billboards claiming to be 5x champs at that time. They hang onto those Helms titles for their dear lives.

UNC claims their 1924 title too.
LmpwZw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT