ADVERTISEMENT

How did UT skate

And Cats got hammered. UT was funneling money to players in McDonalds bags got busted and gave NCAA 8 million dollars then sued them.

I dislike the vols as much as anyone here, but they didn't skate. They had to vacate wins for 2 season under Pruitt, lost some scholarships, had the number of official visits they could host reduced, fined 8m and 5 years probation but no post season ban.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
UT didn’t skate. They forfeited wins AND scholarships for a few years. The scholarship reduction hurt them for a couple years.

We didn’t lose scholarships! No need for UK fans to play the victim card.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Well, regardless of whose crimes were worse (I'd say that theirs were objectively worse and more widespread), their school and administration decided that they would not lie down and that they would fight the NCAA tooth and nail.

Ours, on the other hand, laid down. I have no idea why, in this day and age where the NCAA is completely feckless and without moral authority, any school would ever take any sort of meaningful penalties or sanctions from them without legal challenge. This was a really dumb and weak response by UK.

Well, regardless of whose crimes were worse (I'd say that theirs were objectively worse and more widespread), their school and administration decided that they would not lie down and that they would fight the NCAA tooth and nail.

Ours, on the other hand, laid down. I have no idea why, in this day and age where the NCAA is completely feckless and without moral authority, any school would ever take any sort of meaningful penalties or sanctions from them without legal challenge. This was a really dumb and weak response by UK.
Tennessee didn’t fight the NCAA “tooth and nail” over the Pruitt allegations.

In fact, Tennessee was commended by the NCAA for their level of cooperation and transparency.

Reactions: Girthang

In fact, Tennessee was commended by the NCAA for their level of cooperation and transparency.

Exactly, they were ready to get rid of Pruitt and were willing to take whatever came to not have to fire him and pay his buyout. They are the place that rolled over and ask for another.

No sense is questioning the common agendas on here. They won't listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT