ADVERTISEMENT

Horrific Defense especially……

HYTCHYE ISLAND

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 7, 2013
The 3 pt defense might be the worst I’ve ever seen! This team for as great as we usually are offensively IS ALWAYS TERRIBLE DEFENSIVELY. It’s honestly embarrassing af and I’m about sick of it! Defense is a whole lot about giving a shit and EFFORT! I see ZERO of that from this team! This right here is how you get your asses sent back home first weekend of the tournament. I’m going to bed! DISAPPOINTED AND ****ING DISGUSTED!

Well our lame duck defense gives it up as fast as we can score anyway! Hell Georgia put 96 effing points on us!!!

The 3 pt defense might be the worst I’ve ever seen! This team for as great as we usually are offensively IS ALWAYS TERRIBLE DEFENSIVELY. It’s honestly embarrassing af and I’m about sick of it! Defense is a whole lot about giving a shit and EFFORT! I see ZERO of that from this team! This right here is how you get your asses sent back home first weekend of the tournament. I’m going to bed! DISAPPOINTED AND ****ING DISGUSTED!
The defense has been ok. we have created 7 turnovers. The offense has been atrocious.

Luckily it's not a 20 minute game. There are 2 halves.
You’re right but this has a LOSS written all over it my friend. I cant watch a team as talented as ours play defense THIS POORLY. It’s DISGUSTING the lack of effort!

Tonight the offense is worse. SC has hit some closely contested 3’s and we can’t do dogshit agsinst their D.
Yep, I thought the defense was a ton better on many possessions. Had some bad ones too, but on pace to hold em to 66, I think everyone would be happy with that. We just have missed everything, their D has been good but not incredible or anything, we just can't make anything and playing panicked.

A lot of game left to play but as my old high school coach and college coach always preached, there will be nights when the offense sucks and it is defense that will keep you in the games. Lets hope the offense pick it up in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT