ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum. Another Jailhawk charged with a Major Felony

Self was probably days away from reinstating him to the program. 😉
There is no doubt in my mind that Self lobbied hard to keep him -- even with a rape change and an unrelated guilty plea to assault. He is a man totally lacking in character. Josh Jackson, Carlton Bragg, LaGerald Vick, Silvo DeSousa, and others were all allowed by Toupee Bill to "play through the pain" -- of the people they battered, raped and assaulted. He's a miserable human being.

Dear KU:
phone-call-yelling.gif

Bill Self was spotted last night at the Leavenworth Federal Prison watching the inmates playing full court 5-on-5. The word is he may well have found the perfect guy to replace Morris in his system...
It's handy for Bill Self that Fort Leavenworth prison is in Kansas. This way he doesn't have to go far to recruit his players.

Self was probably days away from reinstating him to the program. 😉
seems like we are have deja vu .....no its the norm around there ...... permanently kicked off the team....... 3 days later back on the team

I am not surprised by this at Kansas. That is the type of program they have there and it will most likely continue as long as Self is there. Rinse and repeat !

The repeated exaltation of guys like Bill Self have propelled my interest in college basketball to an all-time low. UK sure ain't perfect, and I know that I'm sure as heck not either, but at this point the entire University of Kansas looks like it needs to be flushed into a sewer, considering what it's become. If I hadn't been bleeding blue since birth, I'd probably bail on the entire sport. I'm actually not sure if that isn't the best option regardless.

In a related story Kansas has announced the signing of Barterio Morrison to their team. While he looks just like Arterio Morris, Bill Self has assured the media it is just a coincidence and they believe he is telling the truth because he bought them all a round of drinks afterward.

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

Reactions: Mike-McD
Heard Self is pioneering a program for "work release" so that violent convicts can continue their higher education and extracurricular activities. Duke, Auburn, The Filth and U6 were expected to quickly follow their lead.

We will never know how good of a basketball player Morris would have been. He potentially could have been one of the best guards in KU history.
Well no doubt he is in good company with the rest of that trashy ass bunch.and trashy ass coach !

The repeated exaltation of guys like Bill Self have propelled my interest in college basketball to an all-time low. UK sure ain't perfect, and I know that I'm sure as heck not either, but at this point the entire University of Kansas looks like it needs to be flushed into a sewer, considering what it's become. If I hadn't been bleeding blue since birth, I'd probably bail on the entire sport. I'm actually not sure if that isn't the best option regardless.
What the hell is the Kansas President and the BOD doing about all this never ending Self crap?

Reactions: J_Dee

Bill Self was spotted last night at the Leavenworth Federal Prison watching the inmates playing full court 5-on-5. The word is he may well have found the perfect guy to replace Morris in his system...
I’m surprised they kicked him off the team TBH. After that brawl I thought it was impossible to be kicked out of there.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
We will never know how good of a basketball player Morris would have been. He potentially could have been one of the best guards in KU history.
You have it all wrong. The best guards are on the right side of the locked doors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT