ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious Tom Crean story

There’s a hotel where I know for a fact I saw him on my way to another floor to get ice. He turned the corner and I was gonna run up to him. I turned the corner less than 5 seconds after him but no one was there. I attended a game later on and he stared at me constantly in the stands. He’d just turn toward the stands and stare so I start waving a little confused and creeped out and he’d stick his hand up very slowly and wave. I’ve been afraid of the guy since.

Once I realized he makes out with his grown son I make it a point to track his flights and stay away from him completely. I want states between me and that dude.

Last edited:
Which way does the toilet water swirl in a flat earther's restroom?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

There’s a hotel where I know for a fact I saw him on my way to another floor to get ice. He turned the corner and I was gonna run up to him. I turned the corner less than 5 seconds after him but no one was there. I attended a game later on and he stared at me constantly in the stands. He’d just turn toward the stands and stare so I start waving a little confused and creeped out and he’d stick his hand up very slowly and wave. I’ve been afraid of the guy since.

Once I realized he makes out with his grown son I make it a point to track his flights and stay away from him completely. I want states between me and that dude.
Youre a weirdo

Once I realized he makes out with his grown son I make it a point to track his flights and stay away from him completely. I want states between me and that dude
Suuuuure ya did!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT