ADVERTISEMENT

Hard Work X practice clip

Oct 24, 2023
My fellow Wildcats fans, as we stand on the brink of another thrilling season, let us turn our gaze to the hallowed grounds of our practice courts. Here, beneath the banners of past triumphs, our team is not merely practicing—they are forging an unbreakable bond. With every drill, every play, and every sweat-drenched jersey, they are crafting a legacy of teamwork, resilience, and sheer determination.

As these practice sessions build upon each other, let's channel our collective passion and support as the bedrock for their success. Here's to harnessing the spirit of unity and perseverance witnessed today for a season filled with stellar performances and memorable victories. Together, as one formidable Wildcats family, we look forward to cheering them on to glory.

My fellow Wildcats fans, as we stand on the brink of another thrilling season, let us turn our gaze to the hallowed grounds of our practice courts. Here, beneath the banners of past triumphs, our team is not merely practicing—they are forging an unbreakable bond. With every drill, every play, and every sweat-drenched jersey, they are crafting a legacy of teamwork, resilience, and sheer determination.

As these practice sessions build upon each other, let's channel our collective passion and support as the bedrock for their success. Here's to harnessing the spirit of unity and perseverance witnessed today for a season filled with stellar performances and memorable victories. Together, as one formidable Wildcats family, we look forward to cheering them on to glory.
So. Dang. Refreshing.

Our rivals are beside themselves. We are excited and they suddenly want to switch the subject. I’ve encountered it multiple times already. Hilarious!!

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz

So. Dang. Refreshing.

Our rivals are beside themselves. We are re- energized and they suddenly want to switch the subject. I’ve encountered it multiple times already. Hilarious!!

Reactions: badukfan
Whoever that is making these clips, please, back away from these individual plays and let us see some team plays. This shows me very little of team work.

Reactions: CatsDomain
iverson-practice.jpg

LOVE seeing the Tubbster back around the program. I'm liking all these short practice vids being released. About the only thing we can take from it is that we are going to shoot a lot of 3s. Being that is a given, it's our defense that I'm anxious to see. I can't wait for the show to get started. We're going to be good this year and we're being slept on. That's right where I want us to be.

I hope they run that one good play we used to run all the time.
I think it was called Run, Run, Run.
Or was it Go, Go, Go?
The most important is the baseline out of bounds play where they lob it to a frontcourt player near the sideline.
Can't have to much movement with screening and cutting bc you might get an easy basket.

Reactions: On-On-UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT