ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th to all of you

Sep 1, 2019
I sincerely mean that to each of you. An Independance Day shouldn't come and go without thinking of all we have in this great country and not look back on all the great wisdom of our forefathers and all the sacrifices that have been made and are still to being made for each of us.

I salute you all but especially those who serve or have served this great country that we have to live in

The very best to all of you.

Technically Congress declared on July 2nd. Not many people knew until after July 4th!

Very true. That said, definitely not the 4th yet in the USA.

It's sad that most of the people acting the fool today and tomorrow know jack crap about what the holiday is really about or any history behind it.

Done a instant classic fireworks 🎆 show Saturday Night. Great time and good food, probably small dinner tomorrow and saved 6 mortars to light.

Last edited:
I sincerely mean that to each of you. An Independance Day shouldn't come and go without thinking of all we have in this great country and not look back on all the great wisdom of our forefathers and all the sacrifices that have been made and are still to being made for each of us.

I salute you all but especially those who serve or have served this great country that we have to live in

Happy 4th to you and all of BBN!! Merica!!

Happy God Bless America GIF

Thinking about my great grandfather who was paralyzed from the waist down from a german artillery shell at the battle of the bulge today. Happy 4th to y'all.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
And t

And to you also my big blue friend

Why would you shoot off fireworks tonight? Like do it last night…since everyone is off on the 4th? No common sense, this country is messed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT