ADVERTISEMENT

Go back and watch Ga. game ?

Trubluepopeye

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2010
I love my DVR my kids got me for Xmas. Anyway I watched the Dawgs game again tonight and I kept noticing that alot of our guys "more especially" Willie and Karl kept reaching for rebounds with one hand or arm. Now my first impression was this is what Cal has been talking about. As I kept watching and slowing down the action, I noticed something else. The guy Willie would block out against would be in the picture but a second man would come in at a right angle to their hip and he would tie up their right arm by sliding their arm between the body above the elbow and act as if he's trying to go around him. I know this sounds really crazy but it went on all night. Several times as we where trying to rebound we would knock the ball out of bounds. I noticed by doing this it also inhibited our guys jumping ability. The refs let this go on all night with no calls. It was either Forte or Gaines "not sure about spelling" that was doing this. My question is simple. Is this a old trick or is this my imagination. Kinda seems like dirty basketball but if the whistles don't blow I guess it's not a foul. This is not sour grapes because we won the game but I do wonder if other teams will review this game and pick-up on it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News