ADVERTISEMENT

Giving Up 90-plus points is horrible!

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
Especially to 6-11 (1-3) West Virginia while getting your ass kicked!

Jailhawks battered like a college girl stumbling into the men’s basketball dorm in Lawrence. 91-85 to a terrible Mountaineers team.

That plus Duke losing at home, plus Big Z made it a great day.

Last edited:
GREAT post.

Yes, our defense needs to be cleaned up. But Kansas full blown lost to a bad WVU team. Duke lost to a bad Pittsburgh team. We took care of business.

We've still got time to improve the defense. Kansas and Duke don't have time to win those games.

I wonder if Kansas will drop all the way to #3 from #3 like last week when they lost to an unranked team?

Well i came to troll so i shall.

Thata the greatest bad defense Ive ever seen in my life. Why did we decide to play NBA style basketball here at Kentucky?
The NBA style sucks balls!! No defensive intensity is boring and not entertaining. Im not here to watch all star games.
That should do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat
Well i came to troll so i shall.

Thata the greatest bad defense Ive ever seen in my life. Why did we decide to play NBA style basketball here at Kentucky?
The NBA style sucks balls!! No defensive intensity is boring and not entertaining. Im not here to watch all star games
Bro that last 10 minutes sucked but if you weren’t entertained by that game last night it might be time to find a new hobby

Especially to 6-11 (1-3) West Virginia while getting your ass kicked!

Jailhawks battered like a college girl stumbling into the men’s basketball dorm in Lawrence. 91-85 to a terrible Mountaineers team.

That plus Duke losing at home, plus Big Z made it a great day.
Seems like that happened to another team we know. They lost to the 8th place team in the SEC, Texas A&M while giving up 97 points.

Seems like that happened to another team we know. They lost to the 8th place team in the SEC, Texas A&M while giving up 97 points.
Do you just spend all day on this board trying to me as miserable and negative as humanely possibly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT