ADVERTISEMENT

FREE Forty Yard Line Tickets and RED PARKING PASSFor Needy Eastern Kentucky Flood Victim For Game on 9/17/22

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
I want to give away my Red Parking Pass and two forty yard line tickets in section 205, row 18 seats 31,32. They are on the aisle for easy in and out access. Send me your reason why you are deserving by email to my email katsfan99@aol. com along with your phone contact number.
I really want this package to go to a family that I feel is most deserving. Please let your conscience be your guide, as I really want individuals who were truly impacted the most by this historical flooding of Eastern Kentucky.
I want this package to go to an individual who suffered true hardship such as damage to home or business, that has resulted in undo additional stress to your life.
I may reach out to the those I feel are most deserving prior to making my decision. If you know a UK fan that was truly devastated by this flooding and they are not on the UK Football Forum message board, then by all means let me know of them or have them contact me by email as well. I will inform the individual I choose by Friday, September ninth so you may plan accordingly. Go Cats!

Last edited:
Yet To Get Any Responses to my post to give away TWO Forty Yard line tickets and RED Parking Pass to individuals devastated by Eastern Kentucky flooding. Email me at katsfan99@aol.com and hardship reason why you should revive the free tickets and Red Parking pass.

Reactions: Bigblueincincy
I want to give away my Red Parking Pass and two forty yard line tickets in section 205, row 18 seats 31,32. They are on the aisle for easy in and out access. Send me your reason why you are deserving by email to my email katsfan99@aol. com along with your phone contact number.
I really want this package to go to a family that I feel is most deserving. Please let your conscience be your guide, as I really want individuals who were truly impacted the most by this historical flooding of Eastern Kentucky.
I want this package to go to an individual who suffered true hardship such as damage to home or business, that has resulted in undo additional stress to your life.
I may reach out to the those I feel are most deserving prior to making my decision. If you know a UK fan that was truly devastated by this flooding and they are not on the UK Football Forum message board, then by all means let me know of them or have them contact me by email as well. I will inform the individual I choose by Friday, September ninth so you may plan accordingly. Go Cats!
Btt

Good on you. I imagine a lot of those folks are without internet and have no way of knowing. Surely someone on here knows someone that was affected and could go.

Shadowman, great thing you are doing. I may be wrong here, but some people may feel like having to compete with others to tell how bad everything is going for them is not in their playbook. Having to be contacted to compare their plight to others may seem a little out of their comfort zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT