ADVERTISEMENT

FP4V

trumpetcat

Junior
Nov 23, 2015
Paris, KY
twitter.com
Hi all. This is your pal trumpetcat. As some of you might know I’m currently a student at UK College of Pharmacy. I’m the current president of an organization called FP4V which stands for Future Pharmacists for Veterans. Every year we do events to show local Veterans we care in addition to volunteering. I got an approval from @JRowland that I could put the link to a fundraiser we are doing for the next month. It’s partnered with Krispy Kreme donuts and we get 50% of the sales if bought through the link attached in this post. We would like to continue to show local veterans we care, but need some funding to do so. Some of the events include are Holiday Bags for Veterans, Venmo for local veterans, Veterans Day goody bags with cards, and our soon upcoming Valentines for Veterans. Please go through the link, order, then pick up at your local Krispy Kreme. Thanks so much for your support in advance!

Hi all. This is your pal trumpetcat. As some of you might know I’m currently a student at UK College of Pharmacy. I’m the current president of an organization called FP4V which stands for Future Pharmacists for Veterans. Every year we do events to show local Veterans we care in addition to volunteering. I got an approval from @JRowland that I could put the link to a fundraiser we are doing for the next month. It’s partnered with Krispy Kreme donuts and we get 50% of the sales if bought through the link attached in this post. We would like to continue to show local veterans we care, but need some funding to do so. Some of the events include are Holiday Bags for Veterans, Venmo for local veterans, Veterans Day goody bags with cards, and our soon upcoming Valentines for Veterans. Please go through the link, order, then pick up at your local Krispy Kreme. Thanks so much for your support in advance!

Did you ever ask that girl out from hs you liked?

1abe8cf505716a2c30c5d24a0ceff63a--ancient-aliens-book-jacket.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns

How does it work? Do I order and then get a coupon? Is it good in Louisville as well as Lexington. Was going to get a dozen to bring to work on Tuesday.

How does it work? Do I order and then get a coupon? Is it good in Louisville as well as Lexington. Was going to get a dozen to bring to work on Tuesday.
Basically when you order it will give you a receipt to show Krispy Kreme when you arrive. My understanding is that it works regardless of location, but if there’s a specific location you want to make sure of I don’t mind to check for you.

3000 Bardstown Rd in Louisville is on my way. Hell, I will get 2 dozen since I 'm making you do extra work. Somebody will eat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT