ADVERTISEMENT

First exhibition game

3 of the first 6 games, including exhibition games, are on SEC+. I don't have a subscription to ESPN+ so I guess I am screwed on watching those.

3 of the first 6 games, including exhibition games, are on SEC+. I don't have a subscription to ESPN+ so I guess I am screwed on watching those.
All these additional subscriptions, on top of high prices already, are ridiculous.

If you don’t have some of the tv streaming already (sling, Hulu, YouTube, etc) just sign up for a week trail to watch and then cancel. I’ve done that a few times.

I know what you mean. I have YouTubeTV, Hulu, Disney Plus, Netflix, Peacock and Amazon Prime. You would think a freaking ball game would be on one of those where I don't have to also get ESPN+.

Not sure how many times this has to be explained, but if you have a subscription to a TV service that includes the SEC, then you will be able to watch the game. You'll just need to do it via the ESPN app and the login from the TV service that has SEC. It's really not very difficult.

I know what you mean. I have YouTubeTV, Hulu, Disney Plus, Netflix, Peacock and Amazon Prime. You would think a freaking ball game would be on one of those where I don't have to also get ESPN+.
If you have YouTubeTV, you don't need ESPN plus.

When game time comes, login to the ESPN app on your TV, use your YouTubeTV login when it prompts you and then start watching the game.

The only thing you might need that you might not have now is the ESPN App on your TV or streaming device. But the app is free.

If you don’t have access to ESPN plus I know they offer a bundle of Hulu Disney and ESPN + that’s what I have

It will a track meet I doubt that we miss much
Ah, but I still like to watch, even in blowouts. Last year I believe we struggled for a half in one of the exhibitions. It wasn't like "Omg we're gonna lose" but we were only up by like 8-9 at a point and it wasn't early either

If you have youtube tv, you can watch at no additional charge, use the espn app (I do at no charge), log in with and select youtube as provider, put in credentials, go to UK vs gtwon game it will show up 2 times, select SEC+. The game will work. I have done this for several weeks now.

Reactions: Lempface
I bought ESPN+ on a monthly plan. With that, I can watch all of the Kentucky games that are on there and then cancel it and will only be out $11.95.

I bought ESPN+ on a monthly plan. With that, I can watch all of the Kentucky games that are on there and then cancel it and will only be out $11.95.
Again, if you pay for a service with ESPN/SECN you can watch at no additional cost. None of our games require ESPN+ if you have a supported provider and SECN, which is nearly every provider that offers SECN. Just choose the SECN+ stream from the ESPN app after you link your provider that you already pay for.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT