ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Returns Everybody and Preseason Top 5

Well they only lost a couple games all of last season so they are a bit more than Cinderella. This season they will be a top 3 seed
This. Ppl don’t realize they were dominant all season and not just a team that got hot.

They may not make a F4 again but they have what it takes to go on a Butler back to back type run. S16 minimum imo of not E8

They were a deep team and retained all of their backups who certainly could have gone somewhere else to get guaranteed starter minutes. How were they able to do that when other places (like UK) there is a mass exodus because starter minutes are already promised to incoming freshmen?

I wonder why their best two players are returning to school to play when they could get more money from others with NIL. Maybe they like their coach?

Reactions: TFCats11
Hey also should have lost to Memphis in the first round. While I’m sure they’ll have a decent team, they won’t make another run. Got lucky.

Hey also should have lost to Memphis in the first round. While I’m sure they’ll have a decent team, they won’t make another run. Got lucky.

Yeah, people want to ignore things like this. It's like Wichita state in 2013 to 2014. If uk doesn't beat them who knows how far they go but they lost. In 2013 they were able to make the final four. They could have easily lost to Gonzaga in 2nd round but won a close game and same with osu in elite 8.

They may make it back to final four but odds are against it. Tournament is too random, too many close games and so much luck involved.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I envy programs like this, that can bring back 90/95% of their roster. Makes me sick that we can’t even return 25% of ours damn near 100% of the time. So exhausted with the dinosaur that is John Calipari.

Reactions: TFCats11
I envy programs like this, that can bring back 90/95% of their roster. Makes me sick that we can’t even return 25% of ours damn near 100% of the time. So exhausted with the dinosaur that is John Calipari.
Now that Zach Edey's staying, Purdue will return 96.57% of all starts from last season - 169/175. Yeah, they blew it last season in the tourney, but they were #1 half of the season and only lost one guy who started their last six games. People can crap on Purdue all they want, but they'd also kill to have those numbers.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT