Marquette ML
Oklahoma +3.5
Arkansas-3.5
UCF +16.5

3 team Parlay
Miami ML
Loyola Chicago -1.5
Kansas City +5.5

Bet both seperate and combine all 8 for an 8 teamer.

Reactions: BaronReborn84
I’ve seen a lot worse crap on here
I agree, but at least most of it was about basketball (in some form). This, this is something else entirely.

So, let's talk basketball. I think that UL has a chance to keep things close vs. WF, but they will wilt in the end. They have to spend too much energy to keep it close to pull it off in the end.

Neither Baylor or Texas play "smart" ball, which means they will be playing for, at best 3rd or 4th in their league.

Georgia might play us close (depends a lot on our ability to focus on the defensive end for 40 minutes), but I have always felt that Mike White plays us tough, despite the final W-L record.

Thoughts?

I agree, but at least most of it was about basketball (in some form). This, this is something else entirely.

So, let's talk basketball. I think that UL has a chance to keep things close vs. WF, but they will wilt in the end. They have to spend too much energy to keep it close to pull it off in the end.

Neither Baylor or Texas play "smart" ball, which means they will be playing for, at best 3rd or 4th in their league.

Georgia might play us close (depends a lot on our ability to focus on the defensive end for 40 minutes), but I have always felt that Mike White plays us tough, despite the final W-L record.

Thoughts?
you read the title
you knew what this thread was about
NOT ONE PERSON ON HERE FORCED YOU TO OPEN THE THREAD

Not yet... and I am extremely calm. Still doesn't change my opinion that this site does not need this crap on it. Your turn, I guess.
Why do you hate freedom?

Seriously though, don't read the thread if you don't like it. It was pretty clear from the title what it was about. There's tons of other threads discussing basketball, so what if a few people want to discuss betting in a thread?

Nobody's asking you to like it, but it's not up to you what other people want to discuss. Just move along.

Why do you hate freedom?

Seriously though, don't read the thread if you don't like it. It was pretty clear from the title what it was about. There's tons of other threads discussing basketball, so what if a few people want to discuss betting in a thread?

Nobody's asking you to like it, but it's not up to you what other people want to discuss. Just move along.
Will he try to get somebody banned next?

I see 20 threads a day that I have zero interest in or don't think should be on here. It really never ever, ever, ever crosses my mind to say: Do we need this crap here? Please delete this post.

There are people in this country that won't be happy until we are like North Korea.

Totally agree. Most of these people coming here with this gambling stuff are not UK fans, they're just here to try to get any scoop they think will help them make bank.

Never understand why people who don't want something, want it eliminated for everybody else. Never understand that. I see twenty threads a day I have no interest in and you know what, I don't click on them.

Right now there are threads for the following:
The ACC
South Carolina
Sports Illustrated
Indiana
ESPN/Bronny James Lovefest
IU/Wisconsin
Nike Peach Jam

I have no interest in any of these threads, and I can clearly see in the thread title that I have no interest in those threads. But you know what, I am going to go on every one of them and say:
Do we need this crap here? Please delete this post.
SMH

And I have been a fan of UK probably longer than you have been alive, so you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I always play a 10 cent 20 team parlay trying to win the lottery hasn’t worked yet but hoping my 10 cents today will turn into 42K by tonight.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Will he try to get somebody banned next?

I see 20 threads a day that I have zero interest in or don't think should be on here. It really never ever, ever, ever crosses my mind to say: Do we need this crap here? Please delete this post.

There are people in this country that won't be happy until we are like North Korea.
Hyperbole much?

My point is that I DO NOT want to see a bunch of these cluttering up the threads. My worry is that we will end up having more of these, and I see them as pure crap. Yes, that is my opinion. I would like to see the thread gone, not the poster, though I tend to wonder why someone who is a UK basketball fan would post these here with no discussion of the actual basketball involved, but perhaps that comes from my lack of gambling experience. I could say more... but my coffee just finished brewing. Go CATS!!!

Why do you hate freedom?

Did I say I hate freedom? Did I even imply that? No. I do hate Louisville, though, and I'm not a huge fan of having motives attributed to my actions without any discussion, but this is an internet discussion board, so that is bound to be expected.

Thread is all good imo. Gambling is a proven way to long term financial freedom. Everyone knows it’s just part of the experience now. Parlays are a nearly guaranteed way to lose money faster.

I read that gambling book by the person who ratted on Mickelson. We have no chance.

I am a Great Grandpa
And I LOVE talking about spots betting.

I respect those who object…and suggest you should just steer clear.
A couple of threads aren’t really that annoying, are they?

Reactions: onearmedjesus
I am a Great Grandpa
And I LOVE talking about spots betting.

I respect those who object…and suggest you should just steer clear.
A couple of threads aren’t really that annoying, are they?
I might have to take your advice, and I do appreciate the level-headed stance, but I will not be happy. I do tend to be a bit misanthropic at times. Keep being a great grandpa.

Reactions: uky8unc5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT