ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition game tonight: Arizona vs. Eastern New Mexico

Also, UL vs. Young Harris tonight at 7 on espn plus.
What’s a Young Harris?😜

Also, UL vs. Young Harris tonight at 7 on espn plus.
What’s a Young Harris?😜
For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

Louisville looks a lot better than they have been. They will be a sneaky team in the ACC. I think their issue will be a lot similar to ours in that neither team has a go to guy

Louisville definitely has better shooters than they’ve had in years. Can’t judge much vs D2 team though.

Also, we should’ve got in on Waterman. He will do well this year

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
Love to see UK play some in state teams for exhibitions
To my knowledge, they've not played the following or its been quite a while:
Alice Lloyd
Berea
Boyce
Brescia
Campellsville-Harrodsburg
Kentucky Christian
Midway
Simmons
Spalding
Thomas More
Union.

Union and Thomas More seem to have good teams year out and in. Berea moved from the NAIA to D3. I would love to see Alice Lloyd take on UK. I can imagine playing them in Rupp Arena would be a dream come true for most of the kids on their roster.

Reactions: G-PIP
Alice Lloyd
Berea
Boyce
Brescia
Kentucky Christian
Midway
Simmons
Spalding
Thomas More
Union.

Union and Thomas More seem to have good teams year out and in. Berea moved from the NAIA to D3. I would love to see Alice Lloyd take on UK. I can imagine playing them in Rupp Arena would be a dream come true for most of the kids on their roster.
You could put together a group of UK students who would beat most of those schools by a lot. I’ve known people to have played at some of those schools who were very average high school players.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
Alice Lloyd
Berea
Boyce
Brescia
Kentucky Christian
Midway
Simmons
Spalding
Thomas More
Union.

University of the Cumberlands haven't played UK since the 1920's or 30's. Cumberland won btw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT