ADVERTISEMENT

Dwight Howard accused of sexual assault by...

Shameful post. Being gay isn't a choice. Gross posts like yours are why a lot of people, especially teens, are scared to come out.
I’m sorry if the truth offends you.

Some actions deserve shame including sexual depravity.

You can’t criticize the patron criminal saint of the secular left.
I guess to some people it feels right to make jokes about a murder victim. The lack of empathy is disappointing but not surprising when it comes to people like you

I’m sorry if the truth offends you.

Some actions deserve shame including sexual depravity.
It isn't sexual depravity. It's just two people of the same gender who are attracted to each other. How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? It isn't wrong in any way, shape or form. Do you just hate gay people?

It isn't sexual depravity. It's just two people of the same gender who are attracted to each other. How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? It isn't wrong in any way, shape or form. Do you just hate gay people?
Actually, that's your opinion. Depravity = moral corruption. Some cultures and religions believe it is depravity. Others don't. In fact, in the US, it was widely considered moral depravity until about 30 years ago. Now it's less so considered that, but some people still feel that way.

Reactions: UKMKG
Lynching of Ed Johnson

Ed Johnson was convicted of murder and lynched. Was he guilty of murder?
And that case has anything to do with this, how?

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is a widely accessible video out there where you can see the incident. A jury found the officer guilty, the court of appeals affirmed the decision, and the judge involved in the sentencing said he treated Floyd "with particular cruelty."

Why are you trying to stand up for a murderer? You can get all hot and bothered about the aftermath involving BLM but George Floyd very simply was murdered.

Actually, that's your opinion. Depravity = moral corruption. Some cultures and religions believe it is depravity. Others don't. In fact, in the US, it was widely considered moral depravity until about 30 years ago. Now it's less so considered that, but some people still feel that way.
In what way are two consenting adults who love each other moral corruption? Is it because a certain book written by primitive people said so? The same book the condones slavery, rape, murder, etc? Why pick and choose?

Reactions: MatteoV25
In what way are two consenting adults who love each other moral corruption? Is it because a certain book written by primitive people said so? The same book the condones slavery, rape, murder, etc? Why pick and choose?
Yes, because the Bible clearly states homosexuality is an abomination (thank you for acknowledging that and not trying to skirt around it as many people of your faith do). Furthermore, God has built the sexual order into nature itself. It is abundantly clear to any non secular cult member that the genitalia of men and women complement one another. To reject that basic fact of biology is to reject truth itself…which is what this secular age has done by rejecting God himself, who is the Truth.

There is a reason that all Western societies have rejected homosexuality as normal practice. It is bad for the individual practicing it (disease, depression, lack of procreation, rejection of the natural order) and any society that embraces it or any other sexual depravity (polygamy, pedophilia, beastility…all of which should be acceptable according to your “moral” reasoning).

Are you asking me how morality is formed by societies? I would assume that they formed through trial and error? As in, people saw what worked and didn’t work, and then established norms, customs and practices around that. It’s kind of how societies developed. I don’t know all the reasons homosexuality was looked down upon back in the biblical days (I have some guesses), but it didn’t just come out of the sky one day as you seem to allude to.

Are you asking me how morality is formed by societies? I would assume that they formed through trial and error? As in, people saw what worked and didn’t work, and then established norms, customs and practices around that. It’s kind of how societies developed. I don’t know all the reasons homosexuality was looked down upon back in the biblical days (I have some guesses), but it didn’t just come out of the sky one day as you seem to allude to.
Slavery used to be an accepted part of society.

I don’t know if it’s been said yet but I was wrong it wasn’t cam Payne that he big boy’d on the bench it was Isaiah cannon

Yes, because the Bible clearly states homosexuality is an abomination (thank you for acknowledging that and not trying to skirt around it as many people of your faith do). Furthermore, God has built the sexual order into nature itself. It is abundantly clear to any non secular cult member that the genitalia of men and women complement one another. To reject that basic fact of biology is to reject truth itself…which is what this secular age has done by rejecting God himself, who is the Truth.

There is a reason that all Western societies have rejected homosexuality as normal practice. It is bad for the individual practicing it (disease, depression, lack of procreation, rejection of the natural order) and any society that embraces it or any other sexual depravity (polygamy, pedophilia, beastility…all of which should be acceptable according to your “moral” reasoning).
Pedophilia is wrong in part because children cannot consent to sex. Beastiality is also wrong, animals cannot consent either. Those are not acceptable to me. being GAY is not the same as those things and you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT