ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Has To Go To Louisville Saturday

UL will probably win. I would never root for either.

We need Duke to lose some games anyways though for the sake of the #1 overall seed, so a UL win helps our case and hurts theirs if one wants to think of it in those terms.

Duke has a pretty cupcake schedule on paper after they get through their rough road stretch of @UL, @ND and @UVA.

Duke isn't going to lose at UL. They've gamed the schedule for the 1k win at home on Monday night.

I'll just amend my post by saying I think Duke will win this game. lil brother sure to cry that the game was a fix at any rate.

This post was edited on 1/11 11:09 PM by runt#69

This post was edited on 1/11 11:11 PM by runt#69

Won't "root" for either, but I want UL to lose more than I do Duke.

So boooooo Cards!!

Won't root for either, just not in me, so I will be happy with the fact that one of them will lose. That game is the closest, though, that I could possibly ever get to rooting for UL cuz I just hate Duke that much. But, when I start thinking that way I see those obnoxious UL fans in my mind and say, no way I can cheer for them.

Naw Duke will win. It will be coach K's 1,000th win in his unheard of 65th year coaching career. Duke will be up for the game espn is doc slobbering over it and has been for a month. I just don't see Duke losing it.

Coach am is nothing but a records chaser and a flopper. When he leaves CBB, I garantee you flop rules are set in place.

North Carolina made a mockery of the game with 4 corners. Almost destroyed the game. Rules were out in place to stop it
Duke will be known for the same down the road for flopping and favoritism.

No way Duke loses coach k's 100th year 1,000th win. No way.

UL to win! Won't be rooting for either, but don't want dUKe to get another good road win!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT