ADVERTISEMENT

Discussion/Argument

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
Looking for a good discussion/argument tonight. What is an opinion you have that you think others might not. I will start with I think it is rude to ask someone what they do for a living when you first meet them. I understand that it is a conversation starter, but I've always felt that it was a way to judge someone before you actually got to know them.

I disagree with those seeking an argument for agreements’ sake!

[Im guessing you are middle management?].

Looking for a good discussion/argument tonight. What is an opinion you have that you think others might not. I will start with I think it is rude to ask someone what they do for a living when you first meet them. I understand that it is a conversation starter, but I've always felt that it was a way to judge someone before you actually got to know them.
How much money do you make and what is your net worth?

Reactions: entropy13
That’s weird. What are your conversation starters?

I need to know if the chicken is liberal or conservative before I have an opinion on it.
I’m starting to hate that chicken, whether it has cheese or doesn’t have cheese!

I think cheesy chicken would be woke!!

Or maybe Fascist?

Either way, it angers and frightens me.

What did the chicken do for a living?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT