ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham needs to start.......

Not even debatable and shoulda happened months ago. And get 30-31 min a game . No need to apologize but Wagner couldn't carry his gym bag . These guys are semi ? pros now , take the $$$ take the heat .. Bench terrible Bradshaw , tell Burks he's done unless we up down 25 plus , and go from there . Wag gets 18-20 min a game max . Edwards gets limited duty , stuff the whole damn state knows but the dumb ass

When he gets going it’s really special to watch. That first half was just atrocious from him yesterday though.

Also not that you want to do this to yourself; but go watch the LSU game winner. Just watch Rob that possession. Spoiler: his man is the one who scores and Rob is nowhere near him.

I don't care if he starts or not but he absolutely must play more than he does. It's insane for cal to not call a to in that first half to get a dead ball for subs. Nevermind all the other insane times he doesn't play. It's cost us at least 2 or 3 games.

I like him more in bursts of like 10 to 12 minutes. I think if you put him out there at the very start, it’s likely he would pick up a couple of cheap fouls, and maybe let the man he is guarding loose. I think stints of like 10 or 12 minutes with just a couple of minutes in between to let him watch and see how the flow is going is the best bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT