ADVERTISEMENT

Did Johnny Bench make an anti-semitic comment regarding Jews?

A. It was a joke
B. It was a compliment
C. Its a well known fact that Jewish people are frugal with their money and that's a good thing.

Big Freakin Deal

Find something else to get pissed about and get off my lawn while you’re at it!

Reactions: cole854 and K86
A. It was a joke
B. It was a compliment
C. Its a well known fact that Jewish people are frugal with their money and that's a good thing.

Big Freakin Deal

It was insensitive, at best. Bench isn't likely the type to apologize for nothing. There is a lot of stuff going on regarding Jews and their supposed (not that I believe it) association with the world's economical problems. You seem pissed a lot.

Reactions: chroix
A. It was a joke
B. It was a compliment

Big Freakin Deal

Garbage. And if it had been a slight to a Christian nobody would say it was a joke and people need to calm down. It was a shitty statement he apologized for. You soft peddling it says a lot about you.

Reactions: J_Dee and GeraldV
Funny how the people that rail against wokeness always want to claim people are over sensitive when the kind of discrimination they like gets advanced. At least admit what you are and don’t try to hide behind BS principles.

Funny how the people that rail against wokeness always want to claim people are over sensitive when the kind of discrimination they like gets advanced. At least admit what you are and don’t try to hide behind BS principles.
Everyone, on all sides, should probably chill on the oversensitivity. And yes, folks who complain about wokeness constantly and how everyone is too sensitive also tend to be the same folks who had emotional, panic-like attacks over a photo on one beer can that was to be sent to a fellow citizen.

"Stop being so sensitive...GOSH!" says the person who wouldn't stop talking about the Bud Light decision from March and colorful flags in June. Reactions from everyone are pretty comical really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT