ADVERTISEMENT

Darn you, Cal

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
Just stop it. Don't get my hopes up. Don't put in Ugo next Saturday and make me think we'll have a real good team. And don't even THINK about getting Big Z eligible and putting him in for the SEC run either. If we get our seven three-footers in and keep everyone else healthy, is Cal going to get the last laugh? Or am I going to get my guts ripped out yet again by another magnificent flameout in March?

Without all these bigs in there I'm able to temper my expectations. If you get even two of the three playing in a regular rotation with contributing minutes, you will set me up. Again.

Don't do it, Cal.

I just can't take it anymore.

Just stop it. Don't get my hopes up. Don't put in Ugo next Saturday and make me think we'll have a real good team. And don't even THINK about getting Big Z eligible and putting him in for the SEC run either. If we get our seven three-footers in and keep everyone else healthy, is Cal going to get the last laugh? Or am I going to get my guts ripped out yet again by another magnificent flameout in March?

Without all these bigs in there I'm able to temper my expectations. If you get even two of the three playing in a regular rotation with contributing minutes, you will set me up. Again.

Don't do it, Cal.

Please go away then

I WANT Cal to get the last laugh. I’d give anything for him to. But it ain’t gonna happen. His butt will pucker up tighter than a snare drum come March, and our perpetually young team won’t have the mental toughness to overcome the stall ball and make winning plays.

I WANT Cal to get the last laugh. I’d give anything for him to. But it ain’t gonna happen. His butt will pucker up tighter than a snare drum come March, and our perpetually young team won’t have the mental toughness to overcome the stall ball and make winning plays.
Cal has won more games in the NCAA than any coach over his time here. Cal has won more games in the NCAA than any other coach over his time here.

Cal is 10-3 in NCAA games decided by 5 points or less over his time here.

You just hope your butt puckers like that in tight games.

What’s your record?

Cal has won more games in the NCAA than any coach over his time here. Cal has won more games in the NCAA than any other coach over his time here.

What’s your record?
In the past 6 years, cal is 6-4 and made it past the first weekend 1 time.

Reactions: Wonky

What’s your record?
You have to at least start saying from 2010-2015.

And what does the “what’s your record?” even mean? Cal was once a good coach. He isn’t anymore. Same thing happened to Boeheim, it’s happening to Izzo, etc…

You do know that people get older and lose their edge right? Do you want Cal to drag this thing into the depths of despair because he once dominated college basketball?

Please take your lips off Cals ass for just a little bit and try to think about what’s happening to UK.

Reactions: Wonky
We’ll be fine, relax and enjoy the season. Our future is bright with current players and coaches. Constant whining about the coach accomplishes nothing. There’s a group among us that are so anxious to complain about Coach Cal that instead of enjoying our players’ ongoing development and good overall play, they spend their time raging about our coach….relax and enjoy the game. If Coach Cal lives in your head, Coach Cal ain’t the problem. Go Cats!

Reactions: CatsDomain

What’s your record?
How does the hook in your mouth taste?

Reactions: Emarc

What’s your record?
Doesn't Cal have more Q4&5 loses than tournament wins in the last years?

Cal was a good coach. He's no longer the same caliber. Both of those things can be true.

Don't do it, Cal.

Matt Damon is a drama queen man.

When you're young and hungry to win, it's just not the same mentality when you've made it to the top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT