ADVERTISEMENT

Dalton Knecht

Once we get the 7 footers(🤞🤞), you can add Thiero to that wing list.
Hell, even Joey Hart would be in a serious minute fight at other schools. He’s got real talent, but there’s just no extra time available for him here.

So, as good as Knecht is, I’ve no regret missing on him. We don’t have enough wing minutes to go around as it is.

Knecht didn't want to compete. He wanted a guaranteed starting spot and a lot of shots.

UK couldn't offer him that.
Not sure of that, but uk did not put too much effort into his recruitment.
They made contact and he would have helped

Not sure of that, but uk did not put too much effort into his recruitment.
They made contact and he would have helped
What? He was one of the main guys we were involved in. He waited to commit somewhere until the spot he was going into was clear for his role.

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
What? He was one of the main guys we were involved in. He waited to commit somewhere until the spot he was going into was clear for his role.

Exactly. Some of our so called fans want to take any chance they can to bash Calipari.

Our so called fans wanted Calipari to guarantee this guy a starting spot but also same fans get enraged when they claim he does it for certain players himself. Talk about hypocrisy.

If uk was so involved, why couldn't they even get a visit. Another Perry type recruitment, show interest, just not too much

• Haha
Reactions: University-6
Knecht didn't want to compete. He wanted a guaranteed starting spot and a lot of shots.

UK couldn't offer him that.
Would you transfer to possibly sit the becnh---or play very little? Its not about not wanting to compete. Game now is about $$$$,

Knecht is the real deal. Very good. Wanted him badly at IU.

Would you transfer to possibly sit the becnh---or play very little? Its not about not wanting to compete. Game now is about $$$$,

Knecht is the real deal. Very good. Wanted him badly at IU.

No I wouldn't. I don't blame him for not wanting to not have a sure thing but also don't blame UK for not giving him a promise.

I'm happy with edwards and Mitchell. Good luck to knecht.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
No I wouldn't. I don't blame him for not wanting to not have a sure thing but also don't blame UK for not giving him a promise.

I'm happy with edwards and Mitchell. Good luck to knecht.
Its sort of naive to think UK doesn't "make promises". Mitchell aint coming to UK if his position is loaded up. Kids are gonna go where they have the best opportunity to play, showcase.

In other words, I doubt any part of Tre's recruitment invloved the words--"We cant promise you minutes---but youll get the opportunity...."---If so, he stays at WVU, or goes elsewhere. Cal can preach the "we dont make promises" all he wants....Not buying that for a second. His track record doesn't support his words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT