ADVERTISEMENT

Current Logo

We must part ways with Nike, those rat bastards!
The head rat is probably behind it...
Angry College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

I think the idea of the logo isn't bad, but the finished design is pretty terrible. I've said it before, just flip it horizontally and morph it into a power K.

I (like many out there I'm sure) have not, and will not buy any new merchandise. I just can't stand the new logos.
I want the old UK logo, and I want the cat climbing over the UK. Outside of that, I'm not buying it. This is not me being a tough guy, it saddens me as a fan of 35+ years. I want to buy new T-shirts, hats and Hoodies, but I won't support a crap product.

Why haven't teams like Bama, Ohio St, and other historical big brands changed? Just dumb.

I (like many out there I'm sure) have not, and will not buy any new merchandise. I just can't stand the new logos.
I want the old UK logo, and I want the cat climbing over the UK. Outside of that, I'm not buying it. This is not me being a tough guy, it saddens me as a fan of 35+ years. I want to buy new T-shirts, hats and Hoodies, but I won't support a crap product.

Why haven't teams like Bama, Ohio St, and other historical big brands changed? Just dumb.
No one says you have to buy it. The old logos are not coming back. Deal with it and grow up. Jeez! This is the whiniest fanbase over logos and uniforms that I have ever saw. It's downright embarrassing.

Please google what cheese goes with the best whine!

No one says you have to buy it. The old logos are not coming back. Deal with it and grow up. Jeez! This is the whiniest fanbase over logos and uniforms that I have ever saw. It's downright embarrassing.

Please google what cheese goes with the best whine!
Obviously I am aware that I don’t have to buy it, that’s why I haven’t in many years.
And this is a thread talking about the logos, and I shared my opinion of it. Stop crying and whining about an opinion that doesn’t align with your own. Grow up, and deal with it. You don’t have to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rivals_Defender
When are we ditching it? It's an abomination and it keeps me up at night lol best logo is the Wildcat about to paw your face off during the 90s. What went into the decision making of this current trash logo?
Its funny how opinions are. Because I think that old logo from the 90s is hot garbage and an embarrassment.

I think the new logo literally the raddest in all of college ball. For real. I love it and have since I first saw it

Obviously I am aware that I don’t have to buy it, that’s why I haven’t in many years.
And this is a thread talking about the logos, and I shared my opinion of it. Stop crying and whining about an opinion that doesn’t align with your own. Grow up, and deal with it. You don’t have to read it.
In this 754th thread regarding logos, you're the whiniest. Rafters posters always have to have something to bitch about.

It's been seven years. Might be time to move on to other topics.
Nah anytime it's the boring off season someone will bring it up until it's changed. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasnt such a God awful logo, I honestly feel its cursed. These 7 years have been awful for Kentucky basketball

Reactions: BlueArrow87
Its funny how opinions are. Because I think that old logo from the 90s is hot garbage and an embarrassment.

I think the new logo literally the raddest in all of college ball. For real. I love it and have since I first saw it
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Other fans laugh at our logo.

We are allowed to talk about any topic we want on here. It's still the off season lol. The logo isn't that great you would think someone anyone can make a better one for our logo.

If they want to go with the staple puller one, at least color it in to make it look like a real wildcat. Take the original wildcat, turn it sideways and incorporate how that would look in it. I just can't unsee 2 birds getting it on the way it looks now. Also, dump the deformed K in the UK logo.

They have to be losing a lot in revenue from merchandise sales. I rarely see new UK gear being worn around here. I know they have lost hundreds of dollars just from me. We used to be top 10 but I can't find any recent overall numbers to see.

Reactions: catomic42
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Other fans laugh at our logo.
That’s not true. Not from what I’ve seen. It simply isn’t important to other fans.

Our fans hate it because they have nostalgic hearts and they get grumpy about change. That’s my opinion. Take yourself for example. You’ve chosen the name “runnin Richie”. I’m not surprised that you want to cling to the 80s. Things change my dude. I personally love the new logo.

That’s not true. Not from what I’ve seen. It simply isn’t important to other fans.

Our fans hate it because they have nostalgic hearts and they get grumpy about change. That’s my opinion. Take yourself for example. You’ve chosen the name “runnin Richie”. I’m not surprised that you want to cling to the 80s. Things change my dude. I personally love the new logo.
Richie Farmer was one of my dad's favorite players. Hence the name.

Logos are moving away from complex designs to more simple designs like the current logo. I hate it, but I don't see us going back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT