ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Jamal Murray

28 years old and 26 years old respectively. Jokic and Murray are far from being done. Gordon is only 27. Porter is still getting better. Braun is going to be a solid NBA role player for probably the next half a dozen years, maybe more. Just gotta keep a good supporting cast.

Jokic is unreal and a generational talent... and a really likable dude at that. People fail to understand just how good he really is. If he remains healthy, then he will go down as one of the all-timers. So much bball IQ and understanding of carrying skills beyond athleticism. He is some kind of big man.

As for Jamal… one of the most exciting players to watch during his time here… happy to see him healthy and thriving on the court again. He was great.

Murray will always be special in my book because he committed in the weeks following the Wisconsin loss. Nothing will ever cure the pain we all felt from blowing a perfect season…but that was an unexpected recruiting win that gave me some hope.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22 and UK19
Heat need one more superstar. It’s Butler, Bam, and then a bunch of dudes. One more to get them over the top.

Jokic is just insane and unguardable, except for maybe Embiid. If they can keep their core and pick up the right bench, nuggets could be shooting for a dynasty.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Heat need one more superstar. It’s Butler, Bam, and then a bunch of dudes. One more to get them over the top.

Jokic is just insane and unguardable, except for maybe Embiid. If they can keep their core and pick up the right bench, nuggets could be shooting for a dynasty.
The talk has been maybe Dame going there . They could definitely use him .

Also didn’t help having Herro out.

Reactions: Smashcat
Definitely hurt having Herro out, but he’s still a notch below a star. If they get Dame and Herro progresses, that’ll be interesting.
I agree Herro definitely isn’t the star Dame is. I think Butler would be better off as a number 2 than 1 . He has moments were he looks amazing but then he has games where he just looks like a star instead of a give me the ball and move out the way superstar .

I think Murray might be our best guard in the NBA. We were discussing who is better Murray or Booker, Murray seems to more all around with rebounds and assists.

Reactions: DraftCat
I think Murray might be our best guard in the NBA. We were discussing who is better Murray or Booker, Murray seems to more all around with rebounds and assists.
It’s tough because the playoff run has helped Murray but had you asked this a couple of months ago I think most would have put SGA, Fox and Book over him .

Congrats to Jamal Murray. NBA Champion!

106bmu.gif

Trade Jokic to the Suns for any other Suns player and I believe it would be Booker who would be celebrating a championship- Jokic makes everyone so much better

Murray definitely earned it after going through it last season. Congratulations to him.

I agree @CatPhight. Feel really bad for Bam and Herro.
I didnt see Shai Gilgeous being the star that he has become, or really didnt think Keldon Johnson would be what he has become in the league. I do think most of us saw Murray as a star in the league and I am glad to see it come into fruition. Kid was a straight sniper while he was here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT