ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Update!!!

Apr 24, 2022
The regular season starts in November for high school boys, but preseason and fall leagues have already begun.

Currently am helping "manage" (truly coaching; call plays, timeouts, subs) our team.
Currently 4-0, with 2 of those wins by 1.

Love the team and have had a great time getting to know the players and getting experience coaching.
Thanks for all the encouragement, and I'll keep you updated if y'all want.

I’ve coached here and there over the years and found, I get way more heated as a coach than a player. I’ve been ejected as a coach once but never as a player. Lol

Reactions: BrickandMortar
The regular season starts in November for high school boys, but preseason and fall leagues have already begun.

Currently am helping "manage" (truly coaching; call plays, timeouts, subs) our team.
Currently 4-0, with 2 of those wins by 1.

Love the team and have had a great time getting to know the players and getting experience coaching.
Thanks for all the encouragement, and I'll keep you updated if y'all want.
Need proof, where’s the pictures or write up in the paper? Just joking, congratulations and we’re you more nervous starting or the 1 pt. games?

Reactions: BrickandMortar
Need proof, where’s the pictures or write up in the paper? Just joking, congratulations and we’re you more nervous starting or the 1 pt. games?
Definitely the 1 point games. I knew some of the players and their families before I started (one of whom ended up being team captain) and have gotten to make great relationships with the players already.

The 1 point games had me literally shaking with adrenaline at points. I called timeouts in both games and drew up some plays to help us come back. I also made mistakes which were amplified in close games.

If you all want those stories I can make another post regarding that maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT