ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Pope and Brooks

A whole thread all for yourself to post this dribble ? Your mind is in a "different" place than most. What exactly have Pope and Brooks accomplished that sets them apart from all others ? Signing 10 players each because they had depleted rosters ? Are nice to fans ? Speak very intelligent ? Live and breath basketball ? Or last and certainly not least, because they are the coaches of your favorite program ?

A whole thread all for yourself to post this dribble ? Your mind is in a "different" place than most. What exactly have Pope and Brooks accomplished that sets them apart from all others ? Signing 10 players each because they had depleted rosters ? Are nice to fans ? Speak very intelligent ? Live and breath basketball ? Or last and certainly not least, because they are the coaches of your favorite program ?
Thanks for your endorsement!

Thanks for answering my question of how they have earned such a non existent award.

I think the word you're looking for is drivel not dribble, ha, nice try.

Why not just let the OP be happy and if you don't like the post simply move on?

Well ain't you a penis head..

No games have been played but these 2 gentlemen would be the basketball offseason college Coaches of the Year were there such an award. Both programs are on the upswing and will be exciting to watch next season. Go Big Blue!

No one gives a crap about the off season. We have won the recruiting awards for years.

Both should be judged on March post season success only.

Reactions: track42
I mean that seems a bit harsh, but that interaction is way more than the last coach did

Reactions: KFuqua
Your a fn clown, great post get back to your basement after mommy cooked you dinner asshat

WHo is your favorite team?

A whole thread all for yourself to post this dribble ? Your mind is in a "different" place than most. What exactly have Pope and Brooks accomplished that sets them apart from all others ? Signing 10 players each because they had depleted rosters ? Are nice to fans ? Speak very intelligent ? Live and breathe basketball ? Or last and certainly not least, because they are the coaches of your favorite program ?

Give an opinion about the job our coaches have done thus far and this is your response?

Since my mind is in a “different” place let me give you a piece of it. Obviously, you must have majored in English or literature with your interesting use of the word “dribble”. I thought it was a basketball term and did not realize it was a synonym for “drivel” and means to slobber or to talk stupidly or as a child. I also did not remember from my school days that a space is inserted between the last word and the punctuation mark, in this case a question mark. Learn new things every day. And since you inserted the space in every instance where a question mark was required, this could not have been a mistake on your part.

To conclude my response:
A. Pope and Brooks have not won a single game as UK head coaches so they have yet to accomplish anything to set them apart - good comment fella!

B. Both inherited depleted rosters and got late starts but have signed college players with track records and incoming freshmen players with promise. This does not necessarily equate to wins and a successful season but give fans legitimate hope.

C. Yes, they are nice gentlemen, speak intelligently, and seem to truly love the game.

D. Yes, they are the coaches of my favorite program! Folks in the basketball world are also giving them high grades.
Are you a UK fan ? Did I put the question mark in the right place ? Did it twice! I truly enjoy friendly banter with intelligent posters like you. Keep dribbling!

Last edited:
Reactions: susan2361

debbie downer GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT