ADVERTISEMENT

Clark Shoe Deal

bballcat4

Junior
Jan 12, 2008
Kaitlyn Clark is signing an 8 figure shoe deal. (That’s between $10-99 million.).

First, good for her and women’s sports.

Second, I think this is main reason Sheppard doesn’t return for another year.

I’m not saying he signs an 8 figure deal. However, he’ll get endorsement deals that exceed his minimum contract. (And his contract will not be too shabby!)

No one will be happier than me if he returns for another year. I really think he desires to be part of next year’s team and make history in the transition. (Imagine if Mashburn was a Ky kid!)

However, I don’t see him delaying that kind of money and risking injury. Sure, there are insurance policies, etc … But, that’s a huge risk.

He declared for the draft
Ha! I saw the news 10 minutes after posting. I’m not surprised. Coming back would have been a huge gamble that rarely pays off for the player. (Look at Flipowski)

Anyways, we’ll cheer for Reed and I suspect we’ll see a lot of him over the next few years.

UK will be fine and I hope Reed has long and productive career.

Reactions: HoneyMoon155
I had not seen that about her. Just about every young girl that plays BB will want a pair of those shoes..I may buy a pair and put them away for an investment.

Reactions: bballcat4
I had not seen that about her. Just about every young girl that plays BB will want a pair of those shoes..I may buy a pair and put them away for an investment.
They just might be a good investment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT