ADVERTISEMENT

CJ: Louisville to get Notice of Allegations this Week

This is only the notice of allegations. No penalties will be given (yet).

After they notify them, then Louisville has 90 days to respond. Then probably take even longer to actually receive any other sanctions.

This thing is far from over.
Correct. Once Louisville responds to the notice (90 days) the NCAA has 60 days to release it's response including penalties if any. This won't wrap up until next Spring. They might even allow themselves a trip to the NCAA this year if they qualify.

Keep in mind Louisville is currently in a legal battle trying to deny an open records request into its own investigation of the Katina Powell situation.

Once Louisville loses that legal battle you can expect paper shredders kicking into a full court press.

Another excellent thing about this situation is that because Louisville isn't the NCAA's golden calf ala UNC**, punishment is probably gonna be severe

Reactions: Bluest Member
Cal celebrating 600 wins?
KdgRxoO.gif

Reactions: Bkocats and jarms24
Ya'll don't understand CRAP, he actually said " the Ncaa isn't giving ME any penalties ."

This is the "defense" I expect UL to use. "We actually provided a community service to the citizens of Jefferson County. By hiring hookers to service our players they did not commit rape of an innocent young lady" Pitino can then lobby for a Good Citizen Award from the Mayor of Louisville.

Matt jones say anything about it on the radio today ? Seems like he has the inside source on It

basically said Syracuse had wins removed for ineligible players and said there is no doubt Behannan and Trez will be named in the NOA and that would make them ineligible.

Said if thats the case how do you not take away the Champ.

Also hinted K Powell is waiting for the NOA to be released then will come on KSR again...

basically said Syracuse had wins removed for ineligible players and said there is no doubt Behannan and Trez will be named in the NOA and that would make them ineligible.

Said if thats the case how do you not take away the Champ.

Also hinted K Powell is waiting for the NOA to be released then will come on KSR again...

Damn, I hope they take away their championship.

"Another excellent thing about this situation is that because Louisville isn't the NCAA's golden calf ala UNC**, punishment is probably gonna be severe"

....fingers crossed. I hope they drop a mortal kombat style 'fatality' on their asses.

As much as I dislike the NCAA.I keep rooting for them to do the right thing. They keep doing something else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT