ADVERTISEMENT

Chris cenac 6 ft 10 pf 5* 2025

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
Has a offer from us

RECRUIT: Chris Cenac breakdown and potential fits..trending Kentucky? / Sleepers Media

Christopher Cenac Jr 2025 6'9 Isidore Newman High School, Louisiana -John Lucas Top 160 Invitational / BasketballEye🏀👁️

Last edited:
The next year will be fascinating from a recruiting perspective. Gonna be interesting to see what Hart and Brooks can do on the recruiting trail.
Just look at their past at their other schools and who they have recruited. The Kentucky name and history gets them in any door. They are known to be with Pope and tie that all together plus Popes system how can it be anything but great news when they focus on who they want.

Last edited:
The next year will be fascinating from a recruiting perspective. Gonna be interesting to see what Hart and Brooks can do on the recruiting trail.
I believe they will do just fine, probably won’t load up on all top 20 guys but I suspect we will get 1 or 2 5 stars and a maybe a couple highish 4 stars that fit the skills we are looking for. I think we will not get as many high NBA ceiling guys but skilled players more ready to help in college. I still think we will have our share of NBA guys though. If they do end up getting top classes I’d expect the pieces to fit better and not just focus on the rating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT