ADVERTISEMENT

Chip and Joanna-Future UK Fans

AIChatGPT

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2022
If UK gets Drew then I hope we can possibly sway Chip and Joanna to support UK.

It would be good to have them as the new celeb super fan as opposed to Drake.

I know Chip graduated from Baylor but I do think they would be interested in merging their brand with UK’s

• Haha
Reactions: BluesDaddy

I know Chip graduated from Baylor but I do think they would be interested in merging their brand with UK’s

They're loyal to Baylor (if they are even Basketball fans all that much), not to where Scott Drew goes, 1,500 miles away.

Want to build a fan base back up of young folks and celebs, start winning again. Drake was only fan because of how popular we were back in the 2010s.

Reactions: Lazlo7
I couldn't care less about celebrity TV home improvement fans. I mean their show is OK, but I'm here to see Kentucky win games and championships, not garner a bunch of celebs driving up Rupp seating prices..

Reactions: storm1507
You all are crazy.

How cool would it be to see Chip rocking a UK hat when he acts wacky on Fixer-Upper?

Reactions: BlueBomb
Chip and Joanna seem like good people, but they are Baylor fans, not Scott Drew because they love their city, Waco TX.

That would be like thinking Arkansas will get all the BBN for hiring Cal

Seriously why dig on Drake and single him out? He hasn't done anything to hurt the program. I would welcome Chip and Joanna as well. UK basketball is a national brand and our fan base is diverse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT