ADVERTISEMENT

CCC Reverted…We Lost…He Just Can’t Help Himself

UKMKG

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2012
Anybody who got their hopes up should have known better. Cal is too stubborn to ever stop clogging the lane, forcing it into big, playing man to man no matter what, and sh*tting the bed in the final 4 minutes.

It’s just who he is and he’ll never change.

Enjoy your annual terrible loss at Rupp.

Yawn. Find a therapist.

They play 30+ games a year for a reason. I'm worried about you that your life hangs by a thread on a game at the first of dec

How's he right when Bradshaw played about 4 minutes all day? The number of pretend to be UK fans that post here is off the charts.
Think they are upset that when Bradshaw went in we tried to force it to him resulting in multiple turnovers. Absolutely is the opposite of what we’ve enjoyed watching the previous games which resulted in good basketball and wins. The whole time Bradshaw was in we held the ball looking for entry passes if it wasn’t being turned over.

Combine that with what we’ve watched the last several years and it’s reasonable for fans to be upset thinking about watching this more as the year progresses.

Reactions: sefleming
I googled CCC and came up with this. Those sons of bitches...now I know why everyone is upset.

CCClogocolorFinal.jpg

If he wasn't such a POS, lacking any modicum of self-awareness, he'd FSBO his house, pack his sh*t up, and take the next bus out of town.

He's too stupid to even know he's stupid....

What a fraud.

Reactions: bnewt
I sure am glad Edwards gets those minutes. And every time he launches a three, I don't have to add three points.

And back to the basket force it inside is back. I really didn't miss it.

i was traveling and missed it. Heard some on the radio but was in a valley, and in a car with 3 females who wanted to listen to a true crime podcast. I should have walked. On the other hand, my experience sounds as good as those that watched it.

Think they are upset that when Bradshaw went in we tried to force it to him resulting in multiple turnovers. Absolutely is the opposite of what we’ve enjoyed watching the previous games which resulted in good basketball and wins. The whole time Bradshaw was in we held the ball looking for entry passes if it wasn’t being turned over.

Combine that with what we’ve watched the last several years and it’s reasonable for fans to be upset thinking about watching this more as the year progresses.
got make sure his 5 stars get all of the attention, regardless of what the score is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT