ADVERTISEMENT

Cason Wallace NBA Debut

I get the sense he could be another one of Cal's guys who don't give us all that much in their one year at UK (for many reasons, some of which is just being a freshman), but become a great player in the pros. If we had just half of what SGA, IQ or Maxey are right now, we'd have some more wins for sure.. Kind of annoyingly bitter-sweet.

I get the sense he could be another one of Cal's guys who don't give us all that much in their one year at UK (for many reasons, some of which is just being a freshman), but become a great player in the pros. If we had just half of what SGA, IQ or Maxey are right now, we'd have some more wins for sure.. Kind of annoyingly bitter-sweet.

Maxey and IQ should have got their shot to play for a championship. Bs they didn't

You do not know how many times I have wished the basketball rule was the same as the football rule.

One and Done hurt college ball. For sure. I mean at least in FB you have to stay 2 years. It should go to that in CBB.
The only reason CFB and the NFL has a three year post H.S. graduation rule is due to player safety. More time for kids to develop physically. (Atleast that’s what they say, CFB is a money making monster)

The NBA has a feeder league that the NFL doesn’t. We will never see a rule where kids are forced to stay longer than one year, it’s far more likely to see the one year post graduation rule to go away in the NBA.

Joe B used to say that a player usually rounds into form in the second semester of their sophomore year. By that time they're more or less the player they'll be on out.

I think you're arguing with biology on this.

Unfortunately, he played much of the season with a back injury that really sapped his explosion we saw early in that year

One and Done hurt college ball. For sure. I mean at least in FB you have to stay 2 years. It should go to that in CBB.

It's 3 years removed from HS. I actually think they should do basketball more like baseball. You're eligible to be drafted straight out of HS and have a certain period of time to sign (45 days is what i think it used to be) and if you don't sign and go to college you can't be drafted for another 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT