ADVERTISEMENT

CAMDEN VS MCEACHERN Billy Richmond

HYTCHYE ISLAND

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 7, 2013
Watched this game to study a little of Billy Richmonds game but my goodness Ace Bailey totally and completely stole the show! Kid had 40 pts and 21 rebounds! Complete domination!How in the hell did Rutgers land him and Dylan Harper?
Billy played decent but a couple things he really needs to sharpen up on is his ball handling and his 3pt shot. He was really good slashing and mid range. I believe he ended the game with 22-24pts.
Overall, I’m just blown tf away at Ace though tbh. Dude looked like Julius Randle in his prime out there!

Last edited:
Richmond is a prototypical slasher. I hope people don't mis-evaluate what he brings to the team and sh*t on him because of his shooting deficiencies.
Definitely don’t want people to think that. I may have been too harsh although I didn’t intend to be. He’s absolutely a prototypical slasher and honestly he’s a STUD in that aspect among others! HAPPY TO HAVE THE YOUNG MAN!

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Not sure how Rutgers got Ace Bailey. Harper's brother played at Rutgers and he's from New Jersey so that one made sense

Richmond is a prototypical slasher. I hope people don't mis-evaluate what he brings to the team and sh*t on him because of his shooting deficiencies.
Watched this game to study a little of Billy Richmonds game but my goodness Ace Bailey totally and completely stole the show! Kid had 40 pts and 21 rebounds! Complete domination!How in the hell did Rutgers land him and Dylan Harper?
Billy played decent but a couple things he really needs to sharpen up on is his ball handling and his 3pt shot. He was really good slashing and mid range. I believe he ended the game with 22-24pts.
Overall, I’m just blown tf away at Ace though tbh. Dude looked like Julius Randle in his prime out there!
Hopefully he won’t be shooting many 3’s when he gets to UK . That’s not his game .

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT