ADVERTISEMENT

Cals in lexington today

He isn't the one moving anything. That's hired work.

Really weird. You'd think he'd be recruiting, etc. Guess not.
We're even sure that was him? Our source is a nameless, faceless guy on the other side of the road????

Aliens Ancient Explaining GIF - Aliens Ancient Explaining History Channel GIFs

It does take time to move house
Even though I’m sure he’s hired packers and movers there are still personal things you don’t leave to someone else

Leave the man alone. He has moved on and so should we
This… agree
To add he gave so many good memories…
Let’s respect and be adults here please….

He’s gone and we should leave him alone but I really hope he got stuck in that rupp arena traffic 😀😉😀😉
I sure did, and I was L I V I D. Drove around Maxwell and High Street (I think), with Rupp Arena on my left, countless times. Everything was full. I was worried we were going to miss the press conference.

I bet he was there to try to sell his house to Coach Pope He is a salesman after all. He might be waiting outside Rupp so he can "accidentally" bump into the Pope and ask him if he has found a house. After all, he is his own business agent so maybe he is his own real estate agent too, lol.

Reactions: UKFan32065
Cal gave us some great years, so let’s allow him to live his life! I look forward to cheering him on when we retire his jersey to the rafters! When he brings in Hawgs into Rupp, I will boo him mercilessly🤷‍♂️

Reactions: blubo
Yeah, never seen anyone move overnight. Maybe Billy Clyde. Dude was probably living out of a hotel.

Yeah, never seen anyone move overnight. Maybe Billy Clyde. Dude was probably living out of a hotel.
More like his car. Dude was driving a mobile bar. Drowning a whole bottle of crown, chucking it in the floorboard, and then walking up to co-eds to spit pickup lines is nasty work.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
More like his car. Dude was driving a mobile bar. Drowning a whole bottle of crown, chucking it in the floorboard, and then walking up to co-eds to spit pickup lines is nasty work.

I remember KSR talking about Billy living out of a hotel for a while after he first got here. Some dude that worked at the hotel called in with some crazy stories. Pretty sure Matt cut 'em off, IIRC. Dude probably had strippers over 3 nights a week.

That's kinda interesting honestly. Didn't think he would be here. Surreal. Freaking surreal.
Probably calling Big Z from in his house. Come on over.
Crock o shite
I don't understand why he wants big Z so bad... He didn't even use him while he had him here.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I remember KSR talking about Billy living out of a hotel for a while after he first got here. Some dude that worked at the hotel called in with some crazy stories. Pretty sure Matt cut 'em off, IIRC. Dude probably had strippers over 3 nights a week.
Kinda crazy that dude just went batshit crazy at UK. Was it stress? New found joy with all the money? Idk, but he was batshit crazy. Pretty sure he was drunk some games too.

Reactions: NociHTTP and Mike-D
I think that is correct. He said he thought it was time for a different voice.
A different voice? That's not what Mitch would have told him at the conclusion of next season. Cal knows it, I know it, you know it. The correct word is "coach". But, Cal would never admit that he wasn''t doing his job in any shape or form. These players didn't need a "different voice". The man communicates poorly, anyone actually believe the guys listened to him try to teach anything? He's an NBA agent. They needed a "coach".

Kinda crazy that dude just went batshit crazy at UK. Was it stress? New found joy with all the money? Idk, but he was batshit crazy. Pretty sure he was drunk some games too.

Dude was the highest functioning alcoholic of all-time. IDK though, would be between him and fk'n Eddie Sutton.

With enough beers, he turned into an upside down 3-legged bar stool.

Reactions: Mike-D
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT