ADVERTISEMENT

BWO

Replay up on espn app. Oddly, it starts with 7 mins left in first half but it’s up. Was glued to football games but luckily espn app has replay

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
last nite I watched it on ESPN replay, and choose the SECN version, not the ESPNplus, you can get on that for free if you have a standard TV provider like DISH or SPECTRUM and your user name and password for that provider.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Got to watch the Blue/White. Cal has enough guys that can play this year. I hope he uses his beach so the starting 5 don't have tired legs at the end of the game. Should be a fun year for BB this year.

All apologies wasn't able to get a capture of the game due to family illness. Been a long struggle dealing with my uncle who has dementia. Every day it takes a toll on the family, physically and mentally. Although I did stream the game on Saturday by the time it was over I was so exhausted I didn't go back and capture the game in full.

All apologies wasn't able to get a capture of the game due to family illness. Been a long struggle dealing with my uncle who has dementia. Every day it takes a toll on the family, physically and mentally. Although I did stream the game on Saturday by the time it was over I was so exhausted I didn't go back and capture the game in full.

Prayers

Grandfather is going through the same thing. Family finally had to put him in care. No real way to take care of a 6'5 300lb man in that condition. Awful thing to witness and go through. Great man too.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
All prayers here going up for you and yours brother! Of course I don’t know you personally, but I’ve ABSOLUTELY LOVED watching your replays and videos for many years! You’re the BEST! Godspeed by Big Blue friend!

Thanks for all you do for us Ky fans and god bless you and your family dealing with your uncle’s illnes.

Amen BWO!!! Thank Him that you are there to assist and help… my Mom (97) also has dementia…thank and praise Him that my sister (retired nurse) moved in with her… there is no doubt in my mind that my sister has added additional years to my mother’s life just because of the wonderful care she gives her… But it’s not easy it takes a toll on my sister… mentally and physicality…

Bless you BWO…🙏🏻

AlohaCat

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT