ADVERTISEMENT

Bucks grab TyTy Washington

He’s still young. And if he commits his body. He will be an impact.

His contingency is based on his body.

Good for Tyty

Bad for whoever broke out....

giphy.gif

maybe tired, but it sure is true
It is true, but does every thread have to turn into that?

I"m as ticked as Cal as anyone but dang, every thread about a former player or basketball doesn't have to turn into a "Well, that good, but Cal sucks...."

Like, we know. Anyone with eyes in the past three years knows, but 1) there's nothing we can do and 2) it's getting to be a point where that's all we talk about.

Every positive thread that gets hijacked by these negative Nancy's are just screaming to others for some sort of validation in, I guess, in their lackluster life. It's usually the same ones that team up so I guess it makes them feel like they are a part of something. Sort of sad in my opinion...

Reactions: Blueaz and gojvc
You can be talking about going to the state fair, and it gets hijacked to a Calipari pissing contest.
I actually heard Cal won the pissing contest!! Lol Folks should just start their own thread about hating Cal and not hijack almost the whole board. Really wonder if a lot aren’t just trolls!!

He got his full contract from OKC still. This is a new deal, according to Spotrac website non-guaranteed qualifying offer worth $1,981,953.

So OKC had to pay the full contract amount? For nothing pretty much? So this ended up working out great for TyTy?

Every positive thread that gets hijacked by these negative Nancy's are just screaming to others for some sort of validation in, I guess, in their lackluster life. It's usually the same ones that team up so I guess it makes them feel like they are a part of something. Sort of sad in my opinion...
Yet you only post argumentative comments yourself. If you are King Rex, then why do you NEVER post your thoughts related to game management, player development, game/season outlooks? You just enjoy negative posting as well. It’s for that reason that I tend to think you are Chapman.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT